©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What a F'n joke...

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well guys, what do you know....I just had a confirmation why i had a heart failure....I thought it was because of the ulcer, but apparently THAT was not the cause..
The juice i bought was on the NET from South Africa and only had 5% Steroids in it...., the rest oil and some shit...The oil basicly caused me to get Colestrol, thereby narrowing my veins causing the blood to flow shitty...There you got it :-(
To ALL the newbies out there...take a tip from a fool....Make 100% sure you get the correct goods before pumping the shit in your ass!!....( It nearly cost me my life.....and it's definatly not worth it )

cheers
Happy Pumping

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
here's another one....I took 2-200mcg clenbuterols thinking they were 20mcg....I took 10 times the recommended dose..I thought my fucking heart was going come right tru my chest.....Make sure you know what you have and how to take it.......Sorry to hear about that Robin....

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Robin Hood said:
Well guys, what do you know....I just had a confirmation why i had a heart failure....I thought it was because of the ulcer, but apparently THAT was not the cause..
The juice i bought was on the NET from South Africa and only had 5% Steroids in it...., the rest oil and some shit...The oil basicly caused me to get Colestrol, thereby narrowing my veins causing the blood to flow shitty...There you got it :-(
To ALL the newbies out there...take a tip from a fool....Make 100% sure you get the correct goods before pumping the shit in your ass!!....( It nearly cost me my life.....and it's definatly not worth it )

cheers
Happy Pumping

Damn bro, sorry to hear that. We've all been duped in the beginning, just glad you are OK.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
big o said:
here's another one....I took 2-200mcg clenbuterols thinking they were 20mcg....I took 10 times the recommended dose..I thought my fucking heart was going come right tru my chest.....Make sure you know what you have and how to take it.......Sorry to hear about that Robin....

200mcg tabs??? that's insane bro. I haven't taken over 100mcg in a day (I have 40mcg tabs)

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
gregdiesel said:
200mcg tabs??? that's insane bro. I haven't taken over 100mcg in a day (I have 40mcg tabs)

i'm thinkin it was a joke.

what kind of gear was it bro? was it an UG lab? qv,bd,....??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
a-bomb83 said:
i'm thinkin it was a joke.

what kind of gear was it bro? was it an UG lab? qv,bd,....??
Depotrone 200mg/2ml vial from Adcock Ingram ( tested in lab ) + Decanandroline from mexico....Here is the site where i got it from...DON'T get your stuff here :-((
http://www.saanabolicreview.co.za

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
That sucks Robin. I hope your okay. Thats why I get my gear from a licensed medical doctor.

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Man, Im Sorry To Hear That !!!

Im sorry to Hear That Bro..Now Im All Paranoid. I am currently getting stuff from a few UG Labs. I wonder if anyone else has had any problems with gear bought from the sources on the membership part of this site. Did this happen from the oil or the other stuff in the oil. How long were you on before this happend? Please let me know..

W

wolfyEVH

i have 200mcg clen tabs........i'd cut them into fourth however

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
clen is dumb really, i'm not a big fan of headaches and zero fatloss while on it. i'd rather get dnp, or jsut a tren/prop/winny cycle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Man that does suck robin. Money and your health. But living in South Africa does make it hard for you to get legit gear. Don't you know "people" that know "people" there?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Devils in the details...

big o said:

GLAD youre ok.BE F'ING CAREFUL.the devil is in the details..
200mcg clen?for who/what?large cattle?
Careful shoppping in S.africa!
you dont have to shop there anymore. :mad:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
a-bomb83 said:
clen is dumb really, i'm not a big fan of headaches and zero fatloss while on it. i'd rather get dnp, or jsut a tren/prop/winny cycle.

Have you tried DNP? From everything I've read, I'll stick to my ECA and Clen.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Tank12 said:
Im sorry to Hear That Bro..Now Im All Paranoid. I am currently getting stuff from a few UG Labs. I wonder if anyone else has had any problems with gear bought from the sources on the membership part of this site. Did this happen from the oil or the other stuff in the oil. How long were you on before this happend? Please let me know..

'bout 8 weeks....Apparently it was the oily stuff....I remember the pharmisist ( a friend ) who actually injected me, saying that she actually "battled" to get the stuff in my arse.....it was so thick...:-(

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
Man that does suck robin. Money and your health. But living in South Africa does make it hard for you to get legit gear. Don't you know "people" that know "people" there?
Yes i do, but the stuff is SO expensive here, you can just as well get it from your doctor....The "people" can only GET it easier..lol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Tank12 said:
I wonder if anyone else has had any problems with gear bought from the sources on the membership part of this site.

I don't think he bought from the source's here.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
I don't think he bought from the source's here.
No i didn't...reason being transfer of monies as well as importing costs, etc....to much of a f'n hassle.....I went to the bank and they said that i HAVE to have a "legit" invoice from the company where i bought my goods, otherwise they can't transfer monies to foreign banks....:-(