©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Cypionate crystals?

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I finished a bottle of Test cypionate and had left it out for a week or so and not discarded it. Well the rubber stopper had been removed and it let air into the bottle where a little of the oil was left over inside. I just happen to look at the bottle last night and I see like a sugar like crust in the bottom that extends up the side a bit where it was lying down. Crystals? I put a pair of tweezers inside to try and grab at it. The crystals just mooshed and kinda went back into a oily solution. Anyone know what's up with that? If certain gear is exposed to te air for to long will it do this. I looked at a couple of different bottles I had left over and I did see it in another one that was open to the air. One brand was QV and the other was SYD Group. I had just never heard of gear oils exposed to air for awhile do they dry into crystals kinda like when water freezes to glass and you can see that spread of ice crystals along the glass.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I'm no scientist, but testosterone is made from crystals. If you heat the bottle a little, they should go back into liquid solution. Or you can send them to me for further evaluation. :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
CHRIS 1 said:
Bro the crystals that formed in the cyp/ Was it UG gear. they did not use enough BB in it. the steroid comes out of the oil. if this happenns you can just heat it up and add some more BB and it will be fine.
Chris pegged it.But you prob dont have any BB on hand just put the vial so it'll stand up in some hot TAP water for 5-10 mins.it'll resolut.
Howd it expose to air? did i read your post too fast.
Oh.O.K. hell maybe dust.Capless for a week?j/k

da sheet dried up...yes,tes crystals...might need BB

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
CHRIS 1 said:
Bro the crystals that formed in the cyp/ Was it UG gear. I know in the beggining the first few batches of cyp I made this happenned to. the problem was i did not use enough BB in it. the steroid comes out of the oil. if this happenns you can just heat it up and add some more BB and it will be fine.

Like chris is an expert or something....lol you know i'm playing with you star...Twinkle Twinkle. (when you watch Be Cool you'll know what i'm talking about)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
Like chris is an expert or something....lol you know i'm playing with you star...Twinkle Twinkle. (when you watch Be Cool you'll know what i'm talking about)
Ok chris, whattay think your a smartyman?
shuddup idyut... :D
love,K

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I was just making sure it wasn't some weird mexican virus that was going to grow an extra head out of my neck like the johnny knoxville character on MIB2. That would suck and it would only eat Loeffler D-bol tabs.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Ironaddict said:
I was just making sure it wasn't some weird mexican virus that was going to grow an extra head out of my neck like the johnny knoxville character on MIB2. That would suck and it would only eat Loeffler D-bol tabs.
Oh, I bet we didn't consider that very real possibility.
life's a gamble somtimes.
throw yer emptys away,or at least be done with 'em? :)