©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I almost died (LITERALLY)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
You look fuller this week. What's weight at?

I'm up three pounds. 190 at night and 184ish during the morning. Still getting stronger. I went back to the whole body upper and lower program as well. My arms are noticeably bigger and by the way my shorts fit me I know my legs are growing.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I'm up three pounds. 190 at night and 184ish during the morning. Still getting stronger. I went back to the whole body upper and lower program as well. My arms are noticeably bigger and by the way my shorts fit me I know my legs are growing.
Good weight increase and it's not looking like water either. I'll get the adjustment made like we talked about and send it over.

Massmonster32

Donating Member
Mar 10, 2005
Before if I didn't want to eat I could jjust push the shit down and do it any way. Now I will start feeling like I'm going to evacuate it rapidly if I force any thing. Them working on my intestines have changed the game a little for me. I was thinking MK67 to pick up the appetite. Thoughts?

Ben n Jerrys ice cream my favorite has about 1000-1200 calories per pint and it taste so good. Cookie dough my favorite followed by Cherry Garcia one and chubby hubby...

Your progress is coming along awesome man. Its good to see you back at it. Seeing you smile in the pics a couple weeks later shows you getting back your confidence which is awesome...MM

Massmonster32

Donating Member
Mar 10, 2005
Thought I would up date you guys. I'm doing much better with the diet but still having huge issues with the last meal of the night. Other than that I'm about 90% 0n point food wise.

I have switched back to Blue Taylors training for the time being. It hits all the body parts twice and has an enfaces on legs because I'm weak in the wheel department. Just coming up to speed with all the extra sets is killing me. I'm doing it but it's really testing me to say the least. There are times when I feel like I could just faint. I literally told the guys at the gym that if I go down not to hit me with a defibrillator because I just fainted. They laughed at me but I don't think they knew how serious I was being. Strange.
I think this weeks check in pics will show change because of the extra calories feeding the training. We will see. With no gear in play it's hard to expect anything. I'm always surprised seeing changes. I'm so programed. Over the years of doing gear I have mind fucked myself into believing I cant build anything without it. But muscle memory is a whole different animal I have NEVER dealt with in this extreme before.
Monte pms me to ask how I'm doing with the diet. This guy keeps it up and I'm going to believe he actually gives a shit...….lol.

BTW: I have started doing light sets on abb equipment. I feel a pain thats hard to describe. All I can say is things don't feel like they're ok. I'm hoping it's just nerves being screwed up from being cut on and things will all fall into place.

If it hurts in a weird way when you try to train your abbs I would give it a bit more time. At least before you use any weighted movements on machines or pullys. Maybe use your own body or completely give it some more time to heal. MM

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
My training has changed. Monte switched me to a program he likes to use with new clients. He has told me it's ok to talk about it in the log.

The new program is a variation of what he does himself.

I'm doing a total body workout two days a week and then one upper and one lower.
The training employs loading sets and pumping sets. Example: One day would be upper body loading sets and then lower body pumping sets. Then the next training session would be a flip flop of pumping and loading.
The training program is much easier to sit and read than to do. To just look it over it makes you wonder if it has any ass behind it. But once your doing it and applying full stresses you should work too it catches up to you like a sonomoni. Today was my day off so I went in and did some abb work with a little calf work too. I'm just addicted to going to the gym.

Last edited:

montego

Feb 19, 2018
My training has changed. Monte switched me to a program he likes to use with new clients. He has told me it's ok to talk about it in the log.

The new program is a variation of what he does himself.

I'm doing a total body workout two days a week and then one upper and one lower.
The training employs loading sets and pumping sets. Example: One day would be upper body loading sets and then lower body pumping sets. Then the next training session would be a flip flop of pumping and loading.
The training program is much easier to sit and read than to do. To just look it over it makes you wonder if it has any ass behind it. But once your doing it and applying full stresses you should work too it catches up to you like a sonomoni. Today was my day off so I went in and did some abb work with a little calf work too. I'm just addicted to going to the gym.
I think the amount of rest that's wrote in will definitely be helpful right now.

Like it said, it's not some crazy protocol but, it works great if you can generate intensity which we know you can.

Get that rest! It's the most important thing right now besides food.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Today was loading for the lower body and pumping for upper. The exercises changed up for both so it hits things in a different way. I killed it!

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Today was loading for the lower body and pumping for upper. The exercises changed up for both so it hits things in a different way. I killed it!
Variety is not only the spice of life, it's another tool in the tool box to stimulate growth [emoji6]

prostock

Donating Member
Apr 10, 2017
concrete guy

hey bro ive been following your journey and proud of you man. im from pro muscle mostly but can relate to your story. im 63 now but at 60 was hit with bladder cancer. went from 6'3 255 to 170.. looked pretty much as your pics like totally deflated. it took about 6 mons to get bak on track . after that i went to 200 mgs wk and shit started happening nicely. At 9 mons i was at 246 looking good and strong..if you keep trucking you will get bak you life quickly sir. Muscle memory is truely a gift you ll have because of all your previous hard work.. Just keep jammin buddy...pro

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
hey bro ive been following your journey and proud of you man. im from pro muscle mostly but can relate to your story. im 63 now but at 60 was hit with bladder cancer. went from 6'3 255 to 170.. looked pretty much as your pics like totally deflated. it took about 6 mons to get bak on track . after that i went to 200 mgs wk and shit started happening nicely. At 9 mons i was at 246 looking good and strong..if you keep trucking you will get bak you life quickly sir. Muscle memory is truely a gift you ll have because of all your previous hard work.. Just keep jammin buddy...pro

I need to hear stories like yours friend. Thank you! So encouraging to hear you fully rebounded on next to nothing. I'm going to hold off until I'm up against the wall.

prostock

Donating Member
Apr 10, 2017
CG what also helped me sir was adding Hydromax or 65% glycerol powder to my amino creatine concoction. It has helped me keep my muscles fuller and stronger and greater tendon strength .. just a thought bro ...pro

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Today was upper body push and pull.

Most sets where 2 X triple drop sets to failure for each exercise. Yep you read that correctly and it DID SUCK...…….LOL. But in a good way. A total melt down...… Wrapping your head around the third drop is challenging. This should make a big difference.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Another year

Today I turned 59. Possibly one of my worse years ever.

I'm currently in the worst physical condition I've been in over thirty years. For that reason alone I'm not taking or posting a picture. I just dont want to document it for all time on the good old internet. My diet is still failing me and late in the week I managed to pull the upper middle of my back. I know it's painful even reading this but imagine living it.
I'm consumed by trying to over come these obstacles. It's new to me loosing over and over at something I'm trying my hardest at. It's august and all I wear to the gym is long shorts and a hoody sweat shirt.
I'm not giving up. That's not in my character. That being said I would be lying if I didn't admit to considering just walking away. What keeps me in the game is knowing my view of myself would forever be changed having done that.
Let me get back to the sofa and hot pad...……...….

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya know what? The pains and joint issues are almost over coming me during and after training. After talking it over with Monte I'm going back on 300mgs a week of long test. I have been clean for months and months so this should hopefully hit me enough to feel it. But after years of pounding it who knows...……at 59 whats 300mgs?

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Ya know what? The pains and joint issues are almost over coming me during and after training. After talking it over with Monte I'm going back on 300mgs a week of long test. I have been clean for months and months so this should hopefully hit me enough to feel it. But after years of pounding it who knows...……at 59 whats 300mgs?
I believe mental health is equally, if not more important then physical health. No matter how "healthy" you are, if the brain isn't right and you feel like dog shit, what's the point?

Especially given your age and usage history, I think staying off would be far worse then adding in a low maintenance dose of Testosterone.

We just gotta watch that itch of a adding in more when it comes [emoji6]

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Today I did 150mgs of test prop and 150mgs of Cyp. Next week it will all be cyp. My reasoning is I want it to start acting quicker on me.
I then did some tren, masterone, anadrol and winny..LOL you know I'm just fucking with ya now.....

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
CG what also helped me sir was adding Hydromax or 65% glycerol powder to my amino creatine concoction. It has helped me keep my muscles fuller and stronger and greater tendon strength .. just a thought bro ...pro

I just ordered this product. Thanks for the heads up!

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Today I did 150mgs of test prop and 150mgs of Cyp. Next week it will all be cyp. My reasoning is I want it to start acting quicker on me.
I then did some tren, masterone, anadrol and winny..LOL you know I'm just fucking with ya now.....
Lol. Just load up the syringe barrel and shoot away [emoji23][emoji382]