AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
My Story
Old
  (#1)
trouble
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 12
Join Date: May 2005
My Story - 05-19-2005, 04:24 PM

Hey guys,
Here is my story. I am 45 yrs old. I have been lifting on and off all my life. I wrestled in college. I have involved in sports all my life and consider myself an athlete. Three years ago I had to stop lifting because my shoulder wore out. 1.4 years ago I had shoulder surgery. I started lifting/rehab in January. In March I started lifting for real. I am bench pressing 255, 5 sets of 5. Squatting 350, 5 set of 8 and dead lifting 280, 5 set of 8. I am 6í and weigh 205 and look good. (Bf 15%?) I lift 3 to 4 times a week. I am on a strength training program so I stopped running. I have been taking Fizogen on cycle/off cycle for the last for 4 month. I have had great results. I am already at all-time highs weightlifting and did I say I look good. I think it is the Fizogen and the surgery. My calorie intake is 3500 to 4000 calories/day. I have never done steroids, but I am getting greedy because with these supplements, I am doing great. I am very healthy. What do you think and what cycle would you recommend? I do not want a lot of fluid gains because my wife is anti-steroid and I donít want it to obvious that I am on steroids. I also have a job that could be jeopardized if they found out what I am considering doing. I am especially concerned about PCT.
Thanks in advance.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
max lift
Registered User
 
max lift's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 810
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
05-19-2005, 05:14 PM

I dont think you will be able to hide it from your wife ,
With that said Test only is what is recomended for the 1st cycle pct is very important you should read the stickies thay will fill you in more on pct and how to run it we are all here for any questions welcome to ansci,
   
Reply With Quote
Check back later...seriously
Old
  (#3)
kell11
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
Check back later...seriously - 05-19-2005, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble
Hey guys,
Here is my story. I am 45 yrs old. I have been lifting on and off all my life. I wrestled in college. I have involved in sports all my life and consider myself an athlete. Three years ago I had to stop lifting because my shoulder wore out. 1.4 years ago I had shoulder surgery. I started lifting/rehab in January. In March I started lifting for real. I am bench pressing 255, 5 sets of 5. Squatting 350, 5 set of 8 and dead lifting 280, 5 set of 8. I am 6í and weigh 205 and look good. (Bf 15%?) I lift 3 to 4 times a week. I am on a strength training program so I stopped running. I have been taking Fizogen on cycle/off cycle for the last for 4 month. I have had great results. I am already at all-time highs weightlifting and did I say I look good. I think it is the Fizogen and the surgery. My calorie intake is 3500 to 4000 calories/day. I have never done steroids, but I am getting greedy because with these supplements, I am doing great. I am very healthy. What do you think and what cycle would you recommend? I do not want a lot of fluid gains because my wife is anti-steroid and I donít want it to obvious that I am on steroids. I also have a job that could be jeopardized if they found out what I am considering doing. I am especially concerned about PCT.
Thanks in advance.
NOW,Thats what I call intro stats. I/We will answer you all day check back later brutha...
yeah,but do you look good?j/k


Long Live Crazy Horse!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-19-2005, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble
What do you think and what cycle would you recommend? I do not want a lot of fluid gains because my wife is anti-steroid and I donít want it to obvious that I am on steroids. I also have a job that could be jeopardized if they found out what I am considering doing. I am especially concerned about PCT.
Thanks in advance.
Well Testosterone is the beginners way to go but if your worried about water retention it's part of the territory. Although their are ways to lessen the amount of water you hold. Considering how you say your built and the amount of calories you take in your gonna get swole no matter what. You can just blame it on the other supplements.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
tee
AnaSCI VET
 
tee's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,130
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
05-19-2005, 07:51 PM

Welcome to Anasci
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Blackbird
Flatpicker
 
Blackbird's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 670
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: usa
05-19-2005, 08:15 PM

6' 205lbs. I don't think the water would show much on you. I have a similiar build and the retention doesn't really show much on me.


BADASSDAD
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
STEELADDICTION
Registered User
 
STEELADDICTION's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 735
Join Date: Apr 2004
05-19-2005, 08:17 PM

Welcome to Anasci bro!


STEELADDICTION is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage, use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal conduct.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-19-2005, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee
Welcome to Anasci
Is this all you can say...no advice...what a mod!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
pincrusher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-19-2005, 08:41 PM

the water retention can be controlled through the useage of arimidex & nolvadex but an even better idea is to start using some creatine because it will bloat the hell out of ya and then you will have a great excuse if the wife gets suspicious.
welcome to anasci and make sure you read all the sticky posts because they hold a great wealth of info and will answer a great many of your questions
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-19-2005, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincrusher
the water retention can be controlled through the useage of arimidex & nolvadex but an even better idea is to start using some creatine because it will bloat the hell out of ya and then you will have a great excuse if the wife gets suspicious.
welcome to anasci and make sure you read all the sticky posts because they hold a great wealth of info and will answer a great many of your questions
I would prefer arimidex
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
kell11
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
05-25-2005, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble
Hey guys,
Here is my story. I am 45 yrs old. I have been lifting on and off all my life. I wrestled in college. I have involved in sports all my life and consider myself an athlete. Three years ago I had to stop lifting because my shoulder wore out. 1.4 years ago I had shoulder surgery. I started lifting/rehab in January. In March I started lifting for real. I am bench pressing 255, 5 sets of 5. Squatting 350, 5 set of 8 and dead lifting 280, 5 set of 8. I am 6í and weigh 205 and look good. (Bf 15%?) I lift 3 to 4 times a week. I am on a strength training program so I stopped running. I have been taking Fizogen on cycle/off cycle for the last for 4 month. I have had great results. I am already at all-time highs weightlifting and did I say I look good. I think it is the Fizogen and the surgery. My calorie intake is 3500 to 4000 calories/day. I have never done steroids, but I am getting greedy because with these supplements, I am doing great. I am very healthy. What do you think and what cycle would you recommend? I do not want a lot of fluid gains because my wife is anti-steroid and I donít want it to obvious that I am on steroids. I also have a job that could be jeopardized if they found out what I am considering doing. I am especially concerned about PCT.
Thanks in advance.
To bad your wife is anti ana.she might change her mind if you brought a little extra testosterone to the bedroom...At our age its just what the Dr ordered.
HRT. Hormone Replacement Therapy.Tell her the Dr suggested it. Unless shes smarter than that.
Dont wanna bulk?EQ(dont bulk me,unless I add Test) and winstrol or primobol
add some test or do a testE only run.Your not gonna hulk out.Just be lifting and theres your explain to the wife..


Long Live Crazy Horse!

Last edited by kell11; 05-25-2005 at 07:30 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
05-25-2005, 07:24 PM

Welcome to AnaSci.
I am 47. I would recommend 10 to 12 weeks of test only just to see how you will react. The dose should be 400 t0 500mg per week.


Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
05-25-2005, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincrusher
welcome to anasci and make sure you read all the sticky posts because they hold a great wealth of info and will answer a great many of your questions
Great idea. There is some good info there about PCT.


Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 AM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.