©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Star Wars

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
You would think that a high profile movie like Star Wars would be hard to bootleg. But yet i'm going to download the Workprint of it today. Amazing.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Went and seen the Star Wars this morning at 12:00am. I thought it was pretty good as for bootlegging man I download every movie under the sun.. Recently I've downloaded Markus Ruhl's movie as well as Ronnie Coleman's workout movie. Both are amazing in terms of what these guys do in the gym. I just wish it would show how much juice they take a week!!!! Bastards...

P

pincrusher

could someone please send me a copy of ronnies or markus ruhls workout vids. it would make me extremely happy :D
if you got one to send, please pm me and i will give ya an email addy to send it to thanks

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I mean normally I wouldn't watch a workout video from a guy that's small than me, but i think this time I will make an exception. :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
you download it yet oracle??? mines 75% done so far

it's a shitty copy so i threw mine away and i'm gonna wait for a better one

W

wolfyEVH

I downloaded and watched the whole thing.........its better than the first 2.........the quality was decent..........how big was your file........this one was 1.6 gigs or something like that

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
could someone please send me a copy of ronnies or markus ruhls workout vids. it would make me extremely happy :D
if you got one to send, please pm me and i will give ya an email addy to send it to thanks

Pin,oracle has got some old richard simmons stuff.
I got his 'sweatin' to the oldies' though so dont ask.It's gone.. ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
I downloaded and watched the whole thing.........its better than the first 2.........the quality was decent..........how big was your file........this one was 1.6 gigs or something like that

same size...theirs 3 releases of it. all the same source just different encodes. I'm waiting for the one without the timer on it. the file size is about the same 1.6 maybe a little less. 3 discs.