©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ok this might be korny

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok so i'm a big viewer of American Idol and next week is the season finale. Anyone watch it and if so who's your bet on.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The hippy Bo will win it. THats okay though because I'm sure Kerry Underwood will lose her baby fat in a few years and will pose naked for Playboy

W

wolfyEVH

you fuckin fag.........first the avatar pics, now this oracle.........your wife better come home soon to turn you straight again

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
you fuckin fag.........first the avatar pics, now this oracle.........your wife better come home soon to turn you straight again

Not korny, QUEER! I'm with Wolfy on this one bro. I might expect to see a post like this from TEE, but not you. I'm now placing you under HOMO suspicion!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
STEELADDICTION said:
Not korny, QUEER! I'm with Wolfy on this one bro. I might expect to see a post like this from TEE, but not you. I'm now placing you under HOMO suspicion!

What the hell ever lol....look wolfy likes desperate housewives and watches the lifetime channel. and i get flack from american idol?