©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New question,thread

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Men, I was poppin my left glute this eve.(3ml)
ahh(grumble)AndroP,Eq.BD stuff
Anyway.Pin goes in fine but depressing the load was HELL. I know i was puttin' 20Lbs on the enda that plunger.
Aspirated 3 times while tryin to push the shit in,cause I tapped a lil blood the first aspirate,backed out a little-cool and again all the way to empty it was hard as hell to get in.good thing Im good at admin. my glute shots.
No pain,No blood.
OK!!!! the damn Main points/questions are:
1)anyone else have this happen:?What the Fk?
2)Ever felt an uncomfortable cough reflex(something I might xpect w/3cc in blood)
3)Is my Gluteal internally calloused?.........BS
4) have I got buns of steel?.......BS
OH YEAH, TERUMO 23g 1/12"
Just answer 1 and 2 please.
thanks, town idiot. :(

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Before you stuck the pin in to get the gear out did you put the equal amount of air into the vial. That will help. Sometimes you create a vacuum like space in the syringe so it's hell to get the gear out. I had it happen once and it took forever to get the gear in.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Also, what were you injecting? I have had Winny get thick and do that.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
Before you stuck the pin in to get the gear out did you put the equal amount of air into the vial. That will help. Sometimes you create a vacuum like space in the syringe so it's hell to get the gear out. I had it happen once and it took forever to get the gear in.
Absolutely.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
tee said:
Also, what were you injecting? I have had Winny get thick and do that.
Tee,andropen 1.5cc
equibol 1.5cc BD stuff
3rd time or so this has happened,recently.High,left glute.Is it tired and saturated.I pop it a lot..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
That's like a needle in a haystack....get it needle. waka waka waka

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Parker123 said:
Must be using BD's new line of Chunky Monkey oils
well yeah parker,the bottle does say chunky monkey onit but i took it mean I woul be one chunk of a monkey afterward and disregarded the lg particle in the mix. like little test asteroids suspende in there.
This is wrong?
wuz I reeyupd awf?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Then order IP. His shit has all kinds of garbage floating in it.

Damn that's good to know. I've learned to stay away from IP products

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
kell11 said:
Tee,andropen 1.5cc
equibol 1.5cc BD stuff
3rd time or so this has happened,recently.High,left glute.Is it tired and saturated.I pop it a lot..
You also might have clogged it up a little when you aspirated. It does pull shit from inside your body into the pin. I have clogged them on occasion.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
You also might have clogged it up a little when you aspirated. It does pull shit from inside your body into the pin. I have clogged them on occasion.

That's just because your full of shit anyway