©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sample Collections Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

knight9

Donating Member
May 17, 2018
That batch is not currently in circulation, so let's move on. There's still plenty of products to test!
My sample has already been in tester's hands for weeks and it's from a sponsor that is currently selling the same product...albeit different batch.

Let's be honest here..we cant differentiate or confirm when one batch ends and another begins on here with certainty. I (and others) who got the same product want to know how it tests.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
That batch is not currently in circulation, so let's move on. There's still plenty of products to test!

My sample has already been in tester's hands for weeks and it's from a sponsor that is currently selling the same product...albeit different batch.

Let's be honest here..we cant differentiate or confirm when one batch ends and another begins on here with certainty. I (and others) who got the same product want to know how it tests.

The samples have already been sent in for testing this round.
But future samples must be within the required time frames.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Lab has the samples and is processin them.

one sample vial was broken in transport the lab said he was able to pick enuff of the oil up and transfer it to another vial

Attachments

• jano 203-244.png
    jano 203-244.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 400

db2

Donating Member
Mar 14, 2004
Awesome, thanks for the great service you guys provide the community.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Looks like buck is getting the test results back so it should be much longer before Anasci starts posting them up...I'm going to lock this thread now because samples are no longer needed for this round and we'll create a new one with the next round.

Looking forward to seeing the results from this round...Quite a few samples went in!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Yes, buck is just waiting for a handful more.
Once I receive the physical copies I will begin posting.

Genotec paid for his testing this round so I will be posting all of his first.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Results are in.
I will begin resizing for posting today.
Will begin posting tomorrow.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
buck1973 will most likely start a new thread soon regarding the next round of testing.
There you can discuss sources and samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.