©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Compounds for large amount of fat loss

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
I'm curious about suggestions for cutting 40-50 pounds of fat without losing too much strength. I've been in powerlifting and strongman for a couple decades (not to repeat other threads), but I've only ever focused on performance and strength. I've dropped almost 30 pounds in the last 6 weeks, but it's slowing down pretty hard now.

So, aside from a maintenance dose of test, anything else I should throw on top while I cut down? The usual stuff like anavar and tren seem to be more helpful once you're fairly low bodyfat and trying to get that last 5-7% off. I'm closer to 25%. I was considering something like NPP for the anti-inflammatory help since I'm an old bastard these days and everything always hurts.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
HGH along with a clean diet helps keep nice and shredded. If you can tolerate CLENBUTEROL its pretty effective in burning stubborn fat.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
5 lbs a week is really fast weight loss. It’s gonna be difficult to sustain that pace for too long, even with more drugs. Your body just doesn’t like to lose that much weight that fast. Likely what’s going to happen is your weight loss will plateau for a few weeks, and then you’ll start to lose more weight again. That’s fairly normal if you aren’t adapted to the type of weight loss that bodybuilders go through precontest. Dunno what kind of cardio you’re doing, but I read a good research article not long ago that mostly convinced me that fasted cardio really is superior for fat loss. Doesn’t have to be anything crazy. 10 minutes of interval training on the rowing machine or treadmill is sufficient.

The first thing to do is modify your diet, but that’s a conversation for a different sub. As ASHOP mentioned, HGH and Clen are options. Clen works great, if you can handle stimulants. Some can, some can’t. There’s always the old school ECA stack, but locating ephedrine can be difficult. Low dose DNP is another option, but one that I personally don’t recommend.

My go to cutting cycle is low Test, Tren Ace, Masteron and Anavar with an AI like Aromasin. But, this cycle also tends to be rough on your joints, so is probably not the best option for you. I actually had a fair amount of success a while back cutting on a combination of low Test, high Deca and EQ, with a little Dbol thrown in at the beginning. The biggest factor is always going to be diet, and that cycle really drove home that fact for me.

Good luck buddy, and serious props for the weight loss thus far. That’s stellar work!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Keto diet with Lantus insulin. Go over and read my log in the peptide section. Maintain a 4 to 600 a week of test. If done properly you will not only lose all fat but gain muscle. Keto and Lantus isn't the healthiest way to roll but it sure will deliver the goods.

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Appreciate the info. I know a good 10-15 pounds of the loss was just water and reducing the amount of food just hanging out in my body. I'll be shooting for ~2-3 pounds a week. I'll adjust as needed to keep from losing too much strength. I will definitely consider GH and the other things, especially as I get leaner.

I'll probably save clen until until sub 20% BF, in part because the fat is still coming off well. I certainly won't ignore anything that helps though!

I like the idea of throwing tren a in the mix at some point, it was always tougher to gain weight for competition when tren was in the mix.

Again, thanks for the help, i'll get a plan together and we'll make sure the progress keeps rolling.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Keep it simple. Some test with hgh and a good diet. The fatloss will be much slower after the initial drop. You don't want it to be too fast now as your strength will drop more on very low calories. Diet on a clean diet just below maintenance cals. I would recommend weight training eod in the 5-10 rep range if you want to maintain as much strength as possible.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
As long as you are dropping weight I wouldn't worry about adding other compounds.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Diet only is needed especially if you're at a higher bodyfat. Later on I prefer hgh, synthetine and caffeine. DNP can be great but I would never use a high dose as it's dangerous.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Non stimulant I would go with synthetine and gh. When I am taking in low calories I like to add a stimulant to give me more energy so I can burn more calories. I prefer eca, green tea or black coffee.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Clen is good but it's effect on the heart worry me as I have gotten older. HGH at 4-5iu is very good. If you use aas I would just go with some test (high trt). I don't think you need anything else for now just a change in diet as that is the most important factor. What does your diet look like?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Clen is good but it's effect on the heart worry me as I have gotten older. HGH at 4-5iu is very good. If you use aas I would just go with some test (high trt). I don't think you need anything else for now just a change in diet as that is the most important factor. What does your diet look like?

I used high doses of clen with great effect but I am the same and try to stay away from it now. I like eca but try not to use much of that either these days.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
If you are closer to 25% you just need to be consistent with your diet. The drugs can come later.

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Yeah, its been a weird transition from powerlifting and strongman over to trying to look decent. Trying to get the new world figured out, but it's going well so far.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I echo what the others have stated. At your bodyfat just harder dieting. Don't go too low in caloires though. Diet on the most calories possible. Move down very gradually. Increase acitivity levels out of the gym as well. Then I think a great addition would be synthetine. No bad side effects and some health beneftis as well as helping you burn more fat. As calories get lower some sort of stimulant such as eca or caffeine. I am not a big fan of traditional fatburners but sometimes use something like Animal Cuts as it helps with my energy levels through the day. That combined with synthetine and I am gtg. Then of course when you are leaner aas will help with your condition especially the likes of tren.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I'm curious about suggestions for cutting 40-50 pounds of fat without losing too much strength. I've been in powerlifting and strongman for a couple decades (not to repeat other threads), but I've only ever focused on performance and strength. I've dropped almost 30 pounds in the last 6 weeks, but it's slowing down pretty hard now.

So, aside from a maintenance dose of test, anything else I should throw on top while I cut down? The usual stuff like anavar and tren seem to be more helpful once you're fairly low bodyfat and trying to get that last 5-7% off. I'm closer to 25%. I was considering something like NPP for the anti-inflammatory help since I'm an old bastard these days and everything always hurts.

Just a better diet for now. How are you getting on since you posted? Have you lost more bodyfat?

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Fat loss has continued. Down 2 more inches on the waist, and 38 pounds overall. Diet is pretty well perfect, even though it drives me crazy. Legs have excellent definition, back and arms are doing well. Still more work to do with this damn belly though.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Fat loss has continued. Down 2 more inches on the waist, and 38 pounds overall. Diet is pretty well perfect, even though it drives me crazy. Legs have excellent definition, back and arms are doing well. Still more work to do with this damn belly though.

That is great. The belly may be the last thing to go but it will if you carry on losing fat. Just keep doing the same thing and make changes when needed.