©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jeremy Buendia

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I try to stay away from gossip but have you guys seen all the news about this guy? It's been stated he might be banned from all IFBB and NPC events. Some of the text messages are crazy. The dude has serious mental issues. All his ex gf's are coming forward talking about how abusive he is. The me too movement became a joke but this seems as it's the truth. Lot's of evidence coming from different people. All his sponsors are dropping him as well.

Jeremy Buendia DRAMA Continues, Live Interview - YouTube

EX GIRLFRIEND REVEALS THE TRUTH - YouTube

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
First I’ve heard of it, and no idea who he is. I don’t have any problem with sponsors dropping him. It’s their money and they have a right to not give it to someone that might cast a negative shadow on their brand image.

I’m torn about being barred from competing. A person should still have a chance to earn a living and pay their bills, whether they’re a worthless piece of shit woman beater or not. At the same time, I feel that it’s a privilege, not a right, to be able to compete in any of these organizations. That opens competitors up to the chance of being barred from competing simply because a disgruntled ex that he never laid a hand on decides she wants to “win” a break-up. Unfortunately, it’s an imperfect situation in a seriously imperfect world.

Maybe the best lesson here is, don’t be an abusive woman beater. It’s never ok. And in this day, these things come out.

On a possibly related note, why do I suddenly feel the need to buy my g/f flowers and a pair of earrings?

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya know, some guys can sit in a bar and drink all night and just laugh and have fun. Then theres the guys that drink and turn into assholes. I wonder if gear is doing this? Just sayin...…….

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
First I’ve heard of it, and no idea who he is. I don’t have any problem with sponsors dropping him. It’s their money and they have a right to not give it to someone that might cast a negative shadow on their brand image.

I’m torn about being barred from competing. A person should still have a chance to earn a living and pay their bills, whether they’re a worthless piece of shit woman beater or not. At the same time, I feel that it’s a privilege, not a right, to be able to compete in any of these organizations. That opens competitors up to the chance of being barred from competing simply because a disgruntled ex that he never laid a hand on decides she wants to “win” a break-up. Unfortunately, it’s an imperfect situation in a seriously imperfect world.

Maybe the best lesson here is, don’t be an abusive woman beater. It’s never ok. And in this day, these things come out.

On a possibly related note, why do I suddenly feel the need to buy my g/f flowers and a pair of earrings?

He is a 4 time Mr Olympia in the physique division. He has millions of followers so is a massive name in the industry. I do agree and everyone should be able to compete. All 5 of his ex gf's have come forward now so it's clear he is as guilty.

Ya know, some guys can sit in a bar and drink all night and just laugh and have fun. Then theres the guys that drink and turn into assholes. I wonder if gear is doing this? Just sayin...…….

We all know gear can change us especially compounds such as tren. But for something like this it's more than that. He obviously has serious issues and the gear will make things much worst. His friend also stated he was a coke head which would also contribute.

Not the first time I have heard about this guys character.

I have heard things over the years as well. It was posted he was a woman beater a few years ago. In the latest interview they state when he was once arrested for selling gear he immediately said he would rat every supplier he knows. The policeman stated before he was even in cuffs he stated he would give all names and even his weed dealer. This was after being caught selling 2 vials of gear.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I posted the wrong link. The correct one is this.

The Season Finale of Jeremy Buendia - YouTube

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Anyone who has been through a hard prep knows the mental side effects of hard dieting and high androgens. But blaming gear is not a valid excuse the same as a drunk blaming alcohol for beating up his wife. Some guys definitely can't handle the mental side effects of gear or alcohol. I read some of those text messages and this guy is on another level. He was threatening to hurt himself because his girl wouldn't apologize after she had done nothing wrong.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
its pretty simple the rx's are amplifying his mental and emotional state. Just like alcohol, amplifies how people really are inside. or any drugs for that matter

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
AAS have a massive impact on your mental state. Anyone who has issues to begin with could lose control on various androgens (especially high doses). I have friends who can't use tren at all. On tren they go out and want to fight people especially when drunk. I have heard Jeremy was on 300mg proviron daily (etc etc) for his contest prep so that would effect anyone especially when dieting on very restricted calories. As posted above though that is no excuse whatsoever for his horrible behaviour. I have never been a fan of his then I heard various stories in the past so no surprise it has come to this. Although after watching the 2nd vid those messages show just what a disturbed person he is. The guy even pocketed money he raised for a charity which shows no morals whatsoever. Definitely a bad year for bodybuilding and the IFBB.

When I clicked on the link I saw another video about another fitness celeb. The guy has over 3 million followers and has done the same. Never heard of him before the video but I checked his profile as it stated he was a big name in the fitness industry. He is 33 going out with a 16 year old. Telling her to kill herself in a rage. Fitness/bodybuilding is full of insecure and troubled men. This guys name is Ray Diaz.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I believe guys should be looked at as innocent until proven guilty. But for me anyone who has followed the JB story it's obvious what a piece of shit he is. The other cases out now are very different though and more evidence needs to be known. However with JB literally all his ex gf's have come forward now. He was with Narmin for 6 years (I think) and she didn't want to come forward at first (going the legal route now) but has agreed with all his accusers. One woman can lie that's for sure but would 5 gf's in a row lie.

One thing I never understand (well I do but disagree) are the guys who have been fans of him who automatically think he must be innocent. They let their admiration cloud their judgement. In the SR case ran*** fans were coming out before details were even known that he must be innocent and how women lie all the time. Some even stated he is SR so can have loads of women so would never rape anyone. Obviously now more info is known it does appear he is innocent and well you all know the story. It's impossible to state what happened and I hope the truth comes out in court. There are 2 sides to every story so lets see how things unfold for all of them.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
This has been known for a long time. He is a wannabe tough guy. The video he got ko'ed in was funny.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
He's the kind of guy that drives a Lambo but still lives in an apartment complex.

True! Social media is full of them. Their IG's makes them look like millionaires but it's usually all false. I just read Jeremy has sued Kenny KO and the others for $1-100million. I don't think that will end well for him with all the evidence they have against him.