AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

whats insulan do?
Old
  (#1)
mr.nitrofish

whats insulan do? - 05-20-2005, 03:29 AM

sorry about the spelling. anyway, why would a body builder use insulan? I thought it was only for diabitics.

Old
  (#2)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-20-2005, 04:15 AM

most bodybuilders probably do it because insulin spikes after your workout has been shown to increase your protein synthesis and recovery obviously having a very anabolic response.

Old
  (#3)
pincrusher

05-20-2005, 08:35 AM

follow the link below for all the info you desire about insulin and why bodybuilders use it
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=Insulin

Old
  (#4)
wacobeshears

05-20-2005, 08:58 AM

Basically, if taken after a workout, when you are protein and carb loading it breaks down the nutrients and basically shoves the stuff into your cells, esp. nitrogen. This is probably one of the most trickiest hormones of the body, so if you plan on doing insulin, be careful, it's not like roids, once the pancreas stops producing insulin, it will not begin production again once your off, thus making you insulin dependant. I played with it for a little while, and made monster gains, my little brother is diabetic so i was able to attain it easier than roids. It will initially make you leaner as you store more carbs that would otherwise be stored as fat, but it eventually has a tendency to make you fat and the cells develop resistance to insulin in which case circulating excess carbs will be processed as adipose tissue.
Like i said it is usually most effective after training when the body already has a tendency to store more carbs and protein. Start at 2-4 iu's and work your way up a bit, do not go over 1 iu per 20lbs of bodyweight. Again carb load during this phase to to keep from going into a hypoglycemic state. You should take 10 grams of sugar or glucose for every iu taken. If you begin to feel dizzy, sleepy, or weak you should take additional doses of sugar.Mix 150 grams of glucose in water and consume within 20 minutes of injection. Hope i helped, and didn't confuse you too much.

Some people think size is a matter of life and death, I assure you that it is way more serious than that. Go heavy or go home.

Old
  (#5)
wacobeshears

05-20-2005, 08:58 AM

and yes insulin is one of the most anabolic hormones in the body.

Some people think size is a matter of life and death, I assure you that it is way more serious than that. Go heavy or go home.

Old
  (#6)
Freejay

05-20-2005, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincrusher
follow the link below for all the info you desire about insulin and why bodybuilders use it
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=Insulin
Good info, but.....No thanks. Too many diabetics and hypoglycemics in my family tree. So far, I'm in the clear, but I don't want to tempt fate.

American Bad Ass!! :rockon:

Old
  (#7)
pincrusher

05-20-2005, 09:15 AM

i have yet to try insulin myself because since i spend a good part of the day at home by myself, im always afraid that something will happen to me and nobody will be around to help if i go into insulin shock

Old
  (#8)
wacobeshears

05-20-2005, 09:21 AM

yeah, it's not as easily corrected as roids or anything else as far as that goes.

Old
  (#9)
pincrusher

05-20-2005, 09:28 AM

im also more than ready to admit that i dont always stick to exact schedules either which is bad when using slin because if you dont properly carb load after your shots, it can get very hairy or even deadly.
insulin is the one item that WIL cause death if not used properly, unlike most other steroids where you can get away with improper useage for a long time before major things happen

Old
  (#10)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-20-2005, 10:08 AM

Sounds like theirs very little margin for error.

Old
  (#11)
MaSTa LifTa

05-20-2005, 11:21 AM

No way would I ever use insulin. I'd rather be small and puny than go into hypo and die.

Old
  (#12)
wacobeshears

05-20-2005, 03:02 PM

i've sampled it before and you can def. tell when it hit's makes you jittery and numb. I took it because like i said it was easy for me to obtain, unkike roids that i couldn't get a hold of to save my life. What can i say i was young and desperate, i did get some nice gains though. I only went like 4 weeks and then came off.

Old
  (#13)
steve0085

05-20-2005, 03:05 PM

I wouldn't fuck with my hormones like that, that would be almost like messing around with your testosterone. By the way i'm on my first cycle of Test E, i'll tell you how it works out

Old
  (#14)
wacobeshears

05-20-2005, 03:09 PM

lol

Old
  (#15)
mr.nitrofish

05-21-2005, 12:56 AM

oh crap, forget that

Old
  (#16)
kell11
AnaSCI VET

05-21-2005, 01:44 AM

w/o explanation as to anabolic use.Put your body at risk of shock or dependency.Of course any users will speak of benefits.It'll blow you up. But multiply worth & cost and divide by risk... it's up to the user..vanity is blind.
Personally,it's not part of my dependency/use and abuse policy.

Long Live Crazy Horse!

Last edited by kell11; 05-23-2005 at 09:35 PM.

Old
  (#17)
wacobeshears

05-21-2005, 10:59 AM

Don't get it twisted i don't condone the shit at all, i was just stating what it done to me. I was young and eager then, i wouldn't do it now in my present state of mind. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Old
  (#18)
deez
AnaSCI MEMBER

05-23-2005, 09:25 PM

I used insulin for awhile. The ammount of dextrose i had to take after shooting the insulin always made me sick. I really didnt see huge gains but it made me very hungry about an hour and a half after shooting. Id eat anything in sight! So you have to make sure you have plenty of "good" food to eat. Insulin just didnt make me feel good. Always felt kind of sick. I flirted around with the ammount of carbs I needed per iu of insulin and got real close to going in to insulin shock or whatever they call it. It was a really wierd feeling. Scary as hell. I was tired after a workout and dozed off after i used the humalin-r. I comsumed maybe 50grams of carbs on 10 ius of humalin. Luckily i woke up right when i was crashing. It was all i could do to get downstairs to my dextrose. I took a big hit of that, crushed som syrup, and it went away within 2 minutes. When you crash you know whats going on but you just dont give a shit. You just want to pass out. But if you do you may not wake up. I also think by using insulin my own insulin system is a little messed up. Sometimes i get the shakes now and i can tell that i need to eat something. feels alot like the time i went into shock....id really stay away from it unless your a pro and need every edge possible

Old
  (#19)
MaSTa LifTa

05-24-2005, 12:54 AM

I would think it would be really really hard to stay lean while using slin. I mean obviously after taking regular insulin you shouldn't eat ANY fat.

Old
  (#20)
wacobeshears

05-24-2005, 07:26 AM

It will initially make you leaner as you store more carbs that would otherwise be stored as fat, but it eventually has a tendency to make you fat and the cells develop resistance to insulin in which case circulating excess carbs will be processed as adipose tissue.