©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Roelly

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
I know this isn’t going to be a popular sentiment, but whatever.

Something looks wrong with him. Sure, he looks huge, but something about his physique is just.... off? I don’t quite know what it is, though. His face almost looks swollen, as though he’s having an anaphylactic shock type reaction. Just that one pose and he looked like he was out of breath and about to collapse. I’m legitimately worried about the guy. I dunno. Hopefully it’s nothing and I have no idea what I’m talking about.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I know this isn’t going to be a popular sentiment, but whatever.

Something looks wrong with him. Sure, he looks huge, but something about his physique is just.... off? I don’t quite know what it is, though. His face almost looks swollen, as though he’s having an anaphylactic shock type reaction. Just that one pose and he looked like he was out of breath and about to collapse. I’m legitimately worried about the guy. I dunno. Hopefully it’s nothing and I have no idea what I’m talking about.
He looks extremely puffy yeah.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I just posted about this. Just when you thought he couldn't get any fuller :eek:

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
This year has to be his best chance of winning the O. He always looks insane in his mirror pics before the show. Although he has consistently improved over the years. With Phil and Shaun out he has his best chance yet. I think it might be between him, Curry and Bonac.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
This year has to be his best chance of winning the O. He always looks insane in his mirror pics before the show. Although he has consistently improved over the years. With Phil and Shaun out he has his best chance yet. I think it might be between him, Curry and Bonac.

Is Phil officially out? I don’t remember seeing that, but I probably don’t pay enough attention, either.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I think it will be between Curry and Roelly this year. The last I heard Phil was not competing.

Rot-Iron66

Jun 30, 2017
Would like to see Sandoe crack top 5.

Curry, Dexter, Sandoe, Bonac, Roelly (in no particular order).
Be amazing if Dexter won his 2nd Sandow at age 50 though. (I think he reached 50).

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
He gets freakier everytime but I think Curry will win this year. It should be a fight between them and Bonac. I prefer Curry's overall look out of the 3.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
It does look like he continues to bring his waist back in some.
Unless the upper is just continuing to grow larger and larger lol?