©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

mixing test

mohawkman

Jan 20, 2005
im in week 5 of a 15 week test deca cycle im only running 300 mg. of cyp with 240 mg deca. i want to up the dose for the next 10 week . i want to up deca to 400 mg week and instead of upping the cyp i plan to continue running it at 300 mg week and add 40 mg of test suspension shot twice daily equaling a total of 580 mg week of test for the duration of cycle. is there anything wrong with mixing test this way? will the mix equal the 580 mg aweek as it would seem ?

thanks
Mohawk

P

pincrusher

that plan will work but why are you anting to use suspension? do you plan on doing site injections on the day you will work that muscle or do you have a different plan for why you feel the need to use it?

mohawkman

Jan 20, 2005
yes planning on doing sight injections for the muscle i am working that day. but the main reason is that i have the stuf on hand and wanted to use it up. suspension is hard on the body and i didnt want to run it full strength so i figured 280 mg of suspension with 300 mg of cyp might be a good aproach. my main concern was can i do 280 of one and 300 of the other to equal 580 for the week keeping my test levels high enough to run the deca at 400 a week.