AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Test Prop Pain
Old
  (#1)
Freejay

Test Prop Pain - 05-20-2005, 10:22 AM

Hey bro's....Does all Prop cause pain? If so, how would you describe the pain, and is it something you can work through?

American Bad Ass!! :rockon:

Old
  (#2)
Bizarro
Oracle's my Mod

05-20-2005, 10:48 AM

Good question Freejay -- and to add to it: what do you recommend to reduce the pain. I heard a finer gauge needle (25g), of course rubbing the area, maybe taking a shower. Anything else? Would you do a test prop shot in the glutes rather than the quads?

If you think education is expensive try ignorance.

Old
  (#3)
pincrusher

05-20-2005, 11:00 AM

not all test prop products cause alot of pain. just about all of them will cause some but it can vary alot.
best thing to do when using prop is to inject it with something else so it is buffered a little. you can also use the standard remedies of rubbing the site, applying warmth to the injection area right after injecting etc.

Old
  (#4)
Freejay

05-20-2005, 11:32 AM

Thanks Pin!

American Bad Ass!! :rockon:

Old
  (#5)
tee
AnaSCI VET

05-20-2005, 12:14 PM

Slightly heating the prop itself prior to injection can also help, as well as injecting very slowly

Old
  (#6)
KILLA
Banned

05-20-2005, 03:06 PM

I am glad I only have 1 shot of prop left to do. My gear swells me up like a damn snake bite for 4 days. My wife says she can see big swells on my ass, when I am wearing pants!

IBUPROFEN is my remedy. I cannot sleep without it. My ass is killing me.

I have tried all the massaging and hot showering and stuff, but that just did not work for me.

The gear I got is good, just hurts like hell. This seperates the men from the boys I guess.

Old
  (#7)
Bizarro
Oracle's my Mod

05-20-2005, 03:09 PM

This is what I have heard also from test prop users. I start on it next week. Massaging and hot shower and everything else never helped me either.

SFly, are you using british dragon test prop?

If you think education is expensive try ignorance.

Old
  (#8)
tee
AnaSCI VET

05-20-2005, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro
This is what I have heard also from test prop users. I start on it next week. Massaging and hot shower and everything else never helped me either.

SFly, are you using british dragon test prop?
If its too bad, you can dillute it some with sterile oil.