©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Transdermal

Btails

Apr 14, 2019
Just wondering if anyone has tried the below?

I buy the cheapest aloe hand sanitizer I can find-target brand, mostly. I remove something like 20% of a bottle, and incorporate my solids and a the proper amount of DMSO and d-limonene. Normally, it's 80% carrier, 10% solid, 5% DMSO, and 5% d-limonene.

Does it work?

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I used to mix my product with DMSO and would rub it in then rub aloe over that. And a couple other recipies a little more like yours, but I never got any blood work so I can't say how well it worked.

Btails

Apr 14, 2019
I used to mix my product with DMSO and would rub it in then rub aloe over that. And a couple other recipies a little more like yours, but I never got any blood work so I can't say how well it worked.

What compounds did you do it with? You should just be able to look in the mirror and say "yup its working" - no?

I get if its testosterone then yes obviously bloodwork would tell but for everything else it wouldn't.

Do you feel the straight dmso worked better?

Btails

Apr 14, 2019
And with the straight dmso did you not run into problems with skin irritation etc.?

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
What compounds did you do it with? You should just be able to look in the mirror and say "yup its working" - no?

I get if its testosterone then yes obviously bloodwork would tell but for everything else it wouldn't.

Do you feel the straight dmso worked better?

I used T base at lower dose to augment my TRT dose . Long esters don't work well as larger molucules are to big to go through the skin. I started using pure DMSO back around 1980 to help with some tendinitis I was having. That stuff would burn the skin, no problems with the 70% stuff. But I am usually not to sensitive about much.