©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The 2019 Olympia

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The 212 Winning Ceremony -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-nTgbdqN3A

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Here is the Mr. O Pre-Judging -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830nlAer-bs

After pre-judging I think it's...

1 - Curry - Not as tight as I had hoped. Hopefully he can tighten up a bit before the finals
2 - Choopan - Conditioning is great! He is dense!!
3 - Bonac - Off and his back is really lacking.
4 - Roelly - He really missed conditioning.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I thought Williams looked incredible...……..but what do I know.....?

His issue is his ab area (front and sides). If he could just tighten up in that department he would jump up a few places. He has thicker skin so doesn't look as crisp/hard as some of the others but I 100% agree with you.

One guys that isn't big enough but I thought looked incredible was Patrick Moore and they have him in the last call out. I would have had him in the top 6 as so many are off.

I didn't realize Kamal Elgargni the 212 winner is 48 years old. Deserved winner even if Lunsford came back strong for the night show.

Last edited:

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yea, I agree with bio and E on their posts. I think Bonac has a good RDB pose, but the other back poses, I think Hadi has him mostly everywhere else.

The top 3 were so close, it will come down to tonight and who improved, or who lost their conditioning. I didn't have Kuclo in the top 3, but as the night went on, he got better....will that happen tonight? I don't know. He is thin on the back, and if the others improve their conditioning, he could slip in my opinion. I had him in front of Roelly last night, but i'd be surprised if Roelly doesn't shed some of the water he was holding. If not, and Kuclo stays the same, I give it to Steve for 4th.

For Dexter, I think he will improve, and if he does, he could place anywhere if the others are off. So he could improve from a 5/6 spot a few imo, but it will depend on the others. I don't have him in the top 3 if the others bring it.

Bonac, I agree with E, he just has a sub-optimal blocky mid-section compared to Hadi and Curry. It's a guessing game with this guy. How is he going to react to the 24 hours after prejudging, does he know what to do to make slight improvements without a coach? The guy has freaky genetics that allows him to probably get away with sub-optimal stuff....well from what I gathered. Then again, maybe he is a mad scientist and an undercover smart dude and hides it, lol. If he stays the same, I have him top 3. Again, it will be decided on who shows up tonight.

Curry, I had him maybe with a slight advantage. How will he look tonight? If Hadi improves, will it be enough to beat a Curry who looks the same or slightly off? Will the limiting factor be Curry's hams? So much to anticipate:)

Hadi. I didn't buy into the hype and thought he'd be dwarfed, but this guy is the real effin' deal. Glad the hype panned-out. I don't know, but I have a strange feeling, he will come in better tonight. Just a BMJ feeling...which doesn't mean shit, lol.

Roelly was a HUGE disappointment. His lack of conditioning (or holding water?) made his quads and sweep look very bad. Just goes to say you can't go by a sunken in face. Maybe they messed something up the last day after those pics? I welcome to see what he looks like if he drops some water! Poor guy, i'm judging his ass, and i'm a nobody:eek:

Like I said at ProM, I felt Cedric should have been in the top 6...but maybe I missed something. I would have really liked to see him stand next to Roelly to get a comparison, or even next to Kuclo.

Akim/Achim (sp), he looked phenomenal. I think he brought it. I don't have him top 5, but he surprised me, very good job. I wonder what he'll look like tonight?

I'm just rambling. I never post much on Olympia's or contests, as I don't compete, and am not there in person to see for myself.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Every year the open guys struggle to get in shape. Why do you guys think that is? I had Hadi winning as he was the most conditioned. I was impressed with Akim and Patrick.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I enjoyed it. He was the frontrunner from the start. No surprise he won but I did expect more. I gave Dallas McCarvor a thought when watching the show. I am curious how he would have faired if he was still alive.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Over the 2 nights I had Hadi 1st, Curry 2nd, Bonac 3rd, Moore 4th, Dexter 5th and Roelly 6th.