©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best brewer on this site.

sub-19

Apr 24, 2019
anyone could lead me to the best brewer member at this web, I have a question for him? Thank you.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Best brewer?
Strange question.

Why would you not just post your question and have several answer, which would most likely all be directly or indirectly the same?
Considering most conversion questions have been answered time and time again in this forum.

Bigmills

Jun 27, 2016
I think what he's looking for is someone who might know about a parelistic pump. I believe the question is what is the best kind of inline or capsule filter to put after the pomp, but before the final whatman pollycap .22um filter? So that the first one acts as a pre-filter.

On another form a guy was telling him that it is best to use another whatman pollycap just a 1um. However another guy said we might be able to get away with a inline filter. Which to me that is another capsule filter correct?

A question I had was someone mentioned to me that a pal acropak 200 with a point 0.8um PVDF pre-filter and a . 22um PVDF as a final filter. Witch is built into one capsule to filter a larger volume than just one whatman pollycap 36 as?

Now that I think more I guess I have another question and that is. Say i put a 1um polycap on the line before the .22 um pollycap. How much longer would it extend the life of the final filter? I was told maybe 3 to 6 times longer?

Has anyone used a capsule filter with vacuum filtration or positive pressure? Besides a parelistic pump?

Sorry I know I started out with 1 question for him, but as I started thinking figured I had a few more.

Thnx brothers....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

sub-19

Apr 24, 2019
I think what he's looking for is someone who might know about a parelistic pump. I believe the question is what is the best kind of inline or capsule filter to put after the pomp, but before the final whatman pollycap .22um filter? So that the first one acts as a pre-filter.

On another form a guy was telling him that it is best to use another whatman pollycap just a 1um. However another guy said we might be able to get away with a inline filter. Which to me that is another capsule filter correct?

A question I had was someone mentioned to me that a pal acropak 200 with a point 0.8um PVDF pre-filter and a . 22um PVDF as a final filter. Witch is built into one capsule to filter a larger volume than just one whatman pollycap 36 as?

Now that I think more I guess I have another question and that is. Say i put a 1um polycap on the line before the .22 um pollycap. How much longer would it extend the life of the final filter? I was told maybe 3 to 6 times longer?

Has anyone used a capsule filter with vacuum filtration or positive pressure? Besides a parelistic pump?

Sorry I know I started out with 1 question for him, but as I started thinking figured I had a few more.

Thnx brothers....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

LOL...sorry I posted my issue for so many days in here in a different post without any reply, this is why I did not login again and lost hope..but here goes:
After an online search, in order to make a 10ml vial of 20mg/ml of injectable MK677, I would need the following:

A beaker, sterile 10ml vials and a thermometer
MK=.20g
BA=.20ml
BB=1.0ml
Bacteriostatic Water=8.63ml.

I would guess that most people do not condone Mk as injections, but I have tried it and the outcome was far superior than liquid or caps/tabs.
So, how should I proceed in making this, step by step PLEASE and by detail, as this is my first conversion experience? I need the time of each step when heating and the temperature as well.
I am using only 1/2 a gram for a test at first, then if it works, I will make higher quantity. Thanks for your input.

sub-19

Apr 24, 2019
LOL...sorry I posted my issue for so many days in here in a different post without any reply, this is why I did not login again and lost hope..but here goes:
After an online search, in order to make a 10ml vial of 20mg/ml of injectable MK677, I would need the following:

A beaker, sterile 10ml vials and a thermometer
MK=.20g
BA=.20ml
BB=1.0ml
Bacteriostatic Water=8.63ml.

I would guess that most people do not condone Mk as injections, but I have tried it and the outcome was far superior than liquid or caps/tabs.
So, how should I proceed in making this, step by step PLEASE and by detail, as this is my first conversion experience? I need the time of each step when heating and the temperature as well.
I am using only 1/2 a gram for a test at first, then if it works, I will make higher quantity. Thanks for your input.

Any critic or a different plan, please shoot.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
If injecting was superior, how much higher were the values on your blood tests?
And as you have had injectable MK677 before why not use that recipe?

sub-19

Apr 24, 2019
If injecting was superior, how much higher were the values on your blood tests?
And as you have had injectable MK677 before why not use that recipe?

If I had the recipe, I would not have been posting in here. Thing is, the supplier isn't reliable with communication, so I chose to make it myself.

sub-19

Apr 24, 2019
Well, here is how I found out the best way to do it.
Mix 0.20 ml of Benzyl Alcohol 99.9% with 1 ml benzyl benzoate in a beaker, then throw in 0.20 gram of raw MK677, then heat the whole mix til the temperature goes up to 100 or so degree and until its clear, then dilute to concentration with 10 ml of Bacteriostatic water, let it sit, cool, filter, and this would lead to 20 mg of MK677 per ml.