©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Highest doses for an AI while on TRT

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
When do you think you reach the point of risk outweighing the benefit when it comes to supplementing your TRT with a constant AI dosing? We all want good test levels, but if you have to constantly be on an AI while on TRT, do the health risks of what AIs do outweigh the benefit of what TRT can do? Curious to hear some thoughts. I have to run high dose AI myself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
When do you think you reach the point of risk outweighing the benefit when it comes to supplementing your TRT with a constant AI dosing? We all want good test levels, but if you have to constantly be on an AI while on TRT, do the health risks of what AIs do outweigh the benefit of what TRT can do? Curious to hear some thoughts. I have to run high dose AI myself.

Could you regain your natural test levels back? Or do you have naturally low levels? TRT is only healthier if you have issues getting your natural test back. If you are very low I would definitely stay on TRT. What dose of TRT and AI do you use?

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I've been on testosterone for about a year, upped the dosage a few times, but for months I've been at 87mg /wk spread out ED and 12.5mg Aromasin ED.

I just read themin your other thread. When you up the dose how high do you go? Although 12.5mg aromasin daily isn't that much and I don't see it causing too many issues. How is your liver and cholesterol? Have you tried a lower dose of aromasin? You might be fine with 12.5mg eod especially if you keep your test at 87mg/wk.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I just read themin your other thread. When you up the dose how high do you go? Although 12.5mg aromasin daily isn't that much and I don't see it causing too many issues. How is your liver and cholesterol? Have you tried a lower dose of aromasin? You might be fine with 12.5mg eod especially if you keep your test at 87mg/wk.
I have tried a lower dose but I can feel all the side effects of high estrogen within a day if I don't use see least that much. I need to get my blood work done for this dosage. I have gotten bloods done at 500mg and 400mg test blasts.

This week I will get bloods and get a more accurate picture.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I have tried a lower dose but I can feel all the side effects of high estrogen within a day if I don't use see least that much. I need to get my blood work done for this dosage. I have gotten bloods done at 500mg and 400mg test blasts.

This week I will get bloods and get a more accurate picture.

You feel high estrogen within a day? What do you feel?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

This will vary per individual greatly. Some guys may need an AI while on TRT while others wont. Blood work is the only way to know for sure. I have a doctor friend in the state's that typically prescribes 1mg per week, split 1/2mg on MON-THUR for a 200mg dose of TEST CYP per week.

joe1988

Donating Member
May 25, 2019
I used to take adex with my trt. I decided to drop the adex to see what would happen and I felt way better without it so I never went back.