©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hadi Choopan: Hungry Like A Wolf

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hadi Choopan: Hungry Like A Wolf - YouTube

Goes into some detail about Hadi's Olympia prep and why they took their time deciding if he should do the open or 212. Considering everything he done great to place so high and I thought he could have been 2nd or even 1st. The 2020 Olympia will be interesting for so many reasons and Hadi is one of them.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Great video! I thought he had been bigger in the past but he still looked great. I agree and would have had him 2nd or above.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
That was interesting. Next year will be stacked with him, phil, curry, rhoden, ramy and everyone else.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I look forward to seeing how good Hadi will be next year. I think his confidence would have grown after getting his visa and doing so well at the Olympia. I expect to see a bigger and harder Hadi next year.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I look forward to seeing how good Hadi will be next year. I think his confidence would have grown after getting his visa and doing so well at the Olympia. I expect to see a bigger and harder Hadi next year.

:yeahthat:

Next year should be very interesting. I also think he will be bigger and better. I am curious how he will compare against some of the main guys who didn't compete this year. I didn't realize he was so deaf.