©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MILOS SARCEV ON CARBING UP

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
MILOS SARCEV ON CARBING UP! GuruTalk - YouTube

I am not a huge insulin fan but it does have it's uses. This is worth the watch. Milos is always very open which is rare in bodybuilding especially for bodybuilders from the past. Mentions been given Ronnie Coleman's bag by accident and it had 9 preloaded insulin pins containing 20iu each. He goes into more detail about how he carbed up his athletes including giving Dennis Wolf 5000g's of carbs over 3 days for the Olympia because 3 and 4000 weren't enough for previous shows.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
MILOS is a brilliant guy. I always listen when he speaks. The knowledge you receive is priceless.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
MILOS is a brilliant guy. I always listen when he speaks. The knowledge you receive is priceless.

I agree and his way of looking at things has always impressed me. I am going to watch this one now.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I listen to interviews and podcasts all the time and this is one of the best I have listened to recently. I don't care so much about protocols as I have heard/seen so many but I enjoyed the way he spoke about them. Plus going into the mentalty behind it and explaining why he is known as the guy who has fucked up some people's preps. Definitely worth listening to all of it if you have the time.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I listen to interviews and podcasts all the time and this is one of the best I have listened to recently. I don't care so much about protocols as I have heard/seen so many but I enjoyed the way he spoke about them. Plus going into the mentalty behind it and explaining why he is known as the guy who has fucked up some people's preps. Definitely worth listening to all of it if you have the time.

I think the same. I love Milos interviews and that was one of the best I have ever heard.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I bet Chad won't like that info coming out! I have heard a few rumors about him having bodybuilders do stupid things and them suffering because of it.