©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol results day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Well fellas it's the end of day 4 and amazingly i gained 10 lbs in this short time frame. I know some of ya'll are like what the hell ever...but i have no reason to lie. I do look fuller and i get stares at my new gym. And even though i haven't worked out since early february my strength is actually coming back rather quick. I'm not sore, shaky or anything. It's kinda like i never stopped working out. I'm really impressed with the quickness in how Anadrol works....but for the kiddies at home....100mgs of anadrol isn't something you should attempt to try at home it could be hazerdous to your health.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
oracle said:
Well fellas it's the end of day 4 and amazingly i gained 10 lbs in this short time frame. I know some of ya'll are like what the hell ever...but i have no reason to lie. I do look fuller and i get stares at my new gym. And even though i haven't worked out since early february my strength is actually coming back rather quick. I'm not sore, shaky or anything. It's kinda like i never stopped working out. I'm really impressed with the quickness in how Anadrol works....but for the kiddies at home....100mgs of anadrol isn't something you should attempt to try at home it could be hazerdous to your health.

What brand is it?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
where they? great i'm getting screwed by my own guy....he's feeding me stuff that i don't even know about....i'm glad i trust the guy. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Hey,Dango BOOM man I tell ya what...

oracle said:
Well fellas it's the end of day 4 and amazingly i gained 10 lbs in this short time frame. I know some of ya'll are like what the hell ever..

I know whatchoo sayin' man-
Shoot, I I dango knowman.ahhh, that dango drol man... like one day li'lo poodle boy, then pop pop,gulp gulp,like dango... DYNOHMYTE...BOOM BOOM just plaino dango BOOM....
-Boomhauer,king of the...dango hill man.

Yeah,Ive gained 4 lbs since yesterday.
Ive got 2 lbs in the pipes right now.been like a hog @ the trough today.

I started putting my stats in my sig 'bout 6 days ago when I noticed the oxydrol doin its thing.
I was 212 a week ago. Its amazing what that compound does to you upper body.Bis and tris and delts...BOOM. BIG GUNS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.