©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BOB CICHERILLO EXPOSED BY DAVE PALUMBO!

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
That was great. I have never felt a good vibe from Bob. Just something off about the guy.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I think he probably wrote the letters but check this out...

DAVE SPOKE TO BOB... - YouTube

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Dang. I missed it before he took it down.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I was surprised as he really went for it. Called him a rat and a bitch etc. It was quite funny. There are some crazy trolls out there who go to great lengths at pretending to be other people. However I doubt anyone would have pretended to be Bob emailing the guy about the show. I don't know the guy but he seems to be extremely unpopular amongst all the pros.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I need to see this video. I regret not playing it when I first saw it in my YouTube notifications... Lol

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I need to see this video. I regret not playing it when I first saw it in my YouTube notifications... Lol

Can someone write a summary of what happened?

I believe it starts around 3:20 minutes:

Rx Muscle's Dave Palumbo Slams Mr Olympia Emcee Bob Cicherillo - Exposed in Scaving Rant! - YouTube

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Also here is Bob on RxMuscle today with Dave to discuss the situation:

BOB CHICK EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW! - YouTube

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I didn't realize the video had been posted by Anasci. Yes all petty crap and I am sure Dave doesn't mind the added viewers. There is usually a reason behind everything. I don't think Bob is involved in any marketing gimmick though. He has been made to look really bad. Dave knows what he is doing. You can tell deep down he knows/thinks Bob sent those emails. He said he believed him for a false sense of security and so he would definitely come on the show. Although if I was on anyones side it would be Dave's as some of the stuff Bod done is just pathetic. Imagine trying to put off some girl talking crap about another man :eek:

Xxplosive

Donating Member
Oct 26, 2019
:yeahthat: No shit, right?!

Bob is lying and Dave looks like a bitch too, crying about how Bob talked trash years ago to the ladies about him :sFi_slapfight: :bj:

One is an insecure, two faced douchebag... Another is just petty and lowered himself to his level.

I wouldn't say anyone got "exposed", dude just got caught bad mouthing someone he didn't like in cheap fashion, and even though it was a cheap move, he may have made some at least factual points.

Nobody won.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
bad publicity (such as this toilet gossip 3rd party to the IFBB) is good publicity especially when the IFBB is fading from it's glory days as old timers resign and new comers change the game once again. It's just a gimmick to try to stay relatively viable in the market place. The IFBB had no part in it as an entity but it's name has been mentioned alongside the b.s. and of course we can all imagine that plenty of Joe Rogan followers not even into bodybuilding have been following the b.s. ... so it has made the IFBB and the world of bodybuilding known to "new" customers ... the douche bag millenial pussies and generation z.

Joe Rogan, IFBB and Bodybuilders gets a new client base by exchanging sharing the social media follower market. Simple shit to understand their accounts get paid for ads and the more followers the higher the pay out.