©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Home or rent-a-box

trouble

May 13, 2005
Which do you think is better, sending to home or a rent-a-box? I buy everything through the Internet so it is very natural for packages to come to my house; but a rent-a box, it seems to me, can be a place where people are looking to screw you. I think that if they find stuff at a rent-a-box you are in trouble anyway, so your best opinion is to have it sent to your house.

P.S. I did read Legal Muscle and I think you get in more trouble for using fake names and addresses.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Comes to my address.
I'll just have to Butch and Sundance any militia that I see in the peephole.
Out I'll go,guns a blazin'.
Im too damn busy for anything else.More or less

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I get everything sent right to my home mailbox. You shouldn't have to worry as long as it's packeged right.

W

wolfyEVH

just make sure your supplier clearly marks on the package, "not steroids"

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
since my wife told me to stop, i had them sent to p.o. box. good decision for myself.

Just have it sent to your other trailer

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
if you don't have anything holding you back in terms of relatives or parents or what not, just send it to your home. use like your first initial and last name or whatever. just don't use a fake name, cuz if its a quantitiy enough to incriminate you, they can get you for mail fraud as well as possession w/ intent to distribute which is not cool at all. so, real name, your home, watch for post man, and your cool.