©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test suspension

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Just wondering how many of you guys have used testosterone suspension, and did you like it or not? What doses did you use? How long did you cycle it? Did you cycle it alone or stack it? I have never tried test suspension, but my buddy is on it alone and loves it.

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
is he shooting 2 or 3 times a day?
BUMP, suspension has such a short active life in your system that unless you are shooting it at least 2-3 preferably 4 times per day, you are not getting the full benefit of it and besides that it tends to HURT LIKE HELL!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
He is shooting only once a day. Your saying he should be shooting 2-3 times daily? If I remember correctly, Bill Llewellyn said ED, or once every 2-3 days. Ill have to look that up again though. With a water base, your blood levels would look like a heart rate monitor with every 2-3 days.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Yep, Im looking at it now. Ol Bill says, "The most popular practice with testosterone suspension is to inject the drug at least every two to three days." That sounds f'd up to me.

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
Yep, Im looking at it now. Ol Bill says, "The most popular practice with testosterone suspension is to inject the drug at least every two to three days." That sounds f'd up to me.

shit, most people wouldnt even do propionate every 2 or 3 days

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
first of all, its water-based, which equals pain. second of all, to make most of it mg for mg, it must be injected 2-3 times PER DAY due to its short half life. and if ed injections don't get old, i know for a fact 2-3 times per day WILL GET OLD!!!! find another ester, prop/cyp something else besides susp.

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
Speaking of this, has anyone found out anything on the IP subilngual suspension??? If not, that is fine, I will be the "Mikey" for the product I guess and try it out, but then I had a question about dosage for that: The tabs are 20 mgs, BUT the halflife is only 1 hour!!! Say I was able to take even 10 a day.... um, wouldn't that equal taking 200 mgs of suspension a day???!!!??? Does anyone think that would be over-doing it???

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
damn homie, 20mg tabs.....hmmmmm, i think that would get expensive. kind of like taking andriol, but even that stuff comes in 60mg caps. i dunno what to tell you. maybe just SUCK IT UP AND INJECT!!!!!!!!! thats all.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
a-bomb83 said:
first of all, its water-based, which equals pain. second of all, to make most of it mg for mg, it must be injected 2-3 times PER DAY due to its short half life. and if ed injections don't get old, i know for a fact 2-3 times per day WILL GET OLD!!!! find another ester, prop/cyp something else besides susp.
I thought it would be painful, but my buddy says he has had less pain than with his prop shots. I always use cyp and/or enanthate, but wanted some more opinions from suspension users.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
tee said:
I thought it would be painful, but my buddy says he has had less pain than with his prop shots. I always use cyp and/or enanthate, but wanted some more opinions from suspension users.

you and all others have to think.....pain is relevant. if you think it hurts, someone else might not think it does. I on the other hand have a high tolerance for pain, so what some might think is PAINFUL, to me is just sore, not real pain. so whatever i guess.

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
so like, is it my turn to rage now???

GREAT! I'll just say thanks for taking the time to answer my question, but in the meantime twist it around as well as try to make asumptions about various items, when the end resulting answer had nothing to do with my question in the first place :D

I guess that was my fault for highjacking the thread though

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
heavy said:
I want to bump this thread up....for those who have used Suspension, what was the water retention/estrogen related sides like?
I would like to know as well. Like I said, my friend is currently on a suspension only cycle taking 100mg ED. He is shredded and not retaining any water. Exactly the opposite of what I have read about it. Of course, everyone is different. I need to ask him about estrogen sides though.

P

pincrusher

y4old2004 said:
Speaking of this, has anyone found out anything on the IP subilngual suspension??? If not, that is fine, I will be the "Mikey" for the product I guess and try it out, but then I had a question about dosage for that: The tabs are 20 mgs, BUT the halflife is only 1 hour!!! Say I was able to take even 10 a day.... um, wouldn't that equal taking 200 mgs of suspension a day???!!!??? Does anyone think that would be over-doing it???
you must realize that any orally taken product, even sublingul will oose some potency unlike when you inject where pretty much all of the product hits your system. you would need to keep one of those under your tongue almost all day long. i would start out with 5 per day and see how that works, spread them evenly out during the day.

mohawkman

Jan 20, 2005
i am on suspension right now it is oil base from a ug. im shooting twice a day. it is the most painfull drug i have used. much worse than prop.im running letro at 1.25 mg e3d and havent had a problem with bloat. im such a sick litle monkey , i actually like the pain.
Mohawk

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
mohawkman said:
i am on suspension right now it is oil base from a ug. im shooting twice a day. it is the most painfull drug i have used. much worse than prop.im running letro at 1.25 mg e3d and havent had a problem with bloat. im such a sick litle monkey , i actually like the pain.
Mohawk
Thanks for the info. Hows your gains? How about water weight? Strength?

GERMANIRONMAN

May 23, 2006
You Dont Have To Shoot It 2 Or 3 Times A Day,lol.
Why Was That Even Said?

Heres My Expierence With Suspension.
The Stuff Shot Out Of The Needle Fine But When I Injected It Into My Muscle,butt,shoulder Or Leg I Couldnt Push It Out??????

Then Again I Have Been Injecting For 3 Straight Years Pretty Much.
I Guess The Muscle Is Too Hard,as Hard As That Is To Believe.
Im Nothing Special.
I Cant Understand It.

I Even Shook The Bottle For 3 Straight Minutes To Dilute The Powder With The Water And It Still Wouldnt Shoot Into Me.
I Even Mixed It With Tren,oil Based,and It Still Wouldnt.
I Used A 22g 1 1/2 Needle.

Any Suggestions?
Bigger Gauge,smaller?

For The Next 2,3 Months Im Going To Take A Anavar/winstrol Oral Cycle,maybe D-bols Too.
Im Getting Too Much Scar Tissue Also Lumps But They Go Away In Under 2 Weeks But Then You Just Inject Again And It Fills It Back Up.

Im Stuck.
I Have To Go On A Oral Cycle For A While.
I Can Shoot Anything Else But For Some Damn Reason The Water Based Winstrol Wont Go Into Me.
I Also Have 2 Bottle Of 100mg/20ml Test Susp,oil Based.
I Wanted To Try The Water Based Tho.

Anyone Else Ever Have Problems Shooting Test Susp Into I Guess "very Used" Muscle Tissue?

Write Back,anyone,
Thanks,
Bye,
Jonathan

GERMANIRONMAN

May 23, 2006
Just Read This Now....

You Can Get Away With Great Gains Injecting Once A Day But For The Best Possible Gains I Actually Read Test Susp. Should Be Injected 3-4 Times A Day Which Sounded So Insane I Couldnt Believe It But Hes Right.

I Also Read In The Same Artice That You Should Inject It In 1 Spot Per Week.so How Would That Be Possible?
2 Shoulders
2 A Cheeks
2 Legs

It Doesnt Add Up,lol.
3-4 Times A Day.
Thats Just Plain Crazy.