©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

i feel great!!!!

P

pincrusher

my new cycle is going great and im trying a mix of a few things at higher dosages than originally planned but the results have been awsome to say the least. i decided to go with 5iu gh & 50mcg of igf ed for 4 weeks then stop the igf but continue the gh at the same dosage. complete cycle looks like this: im currently in week 3
weeks 1-4, 9-12, 17-20, igf-1 r3 50mcg per day
weeks 1-20 gh @ 5iu per day
weeks 1-4, 9-12, 17-20, drol @ 100mg ed
weeks 1-2 test cyp @ 400mg every 3rd day
weeks 1-2 test prop @ 200mg every 3rd day
weeks 3-4 test cyp @ 400mg eod
weeks 3-4 test prop @ 200mg eod
weeks 5-10 test cyp @ 400mg ed
weeks 5-10 test prop @ 200mg ed
weeks 11-20 reversal of pyramid with the test products
the dosages of the cyp & prop are because i made a home brew that is 200mg cyp & 100mg prop per ml. :)
i plan on adding tren weeks 14-20 @ 100mg ed
also adding winny oral weeks 17-22 @ 50mg ed might not run the drol then to ease up on the ole liver ;)

THIS IS NOT FOR SOMEONE WITH NO EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!
my muscles seem to want to bust out of my skin and are always pumped. my hunger is so big that i can down a dozen eggs and before i get the plate to the sink im already thinking about what else i want to eat. got a little soreness in the elbow joints but that was to be expected because of the high gh & igf levels being run together. if it gets worse i will back the gh down to 2iu ed till im done the igf.
gained 5lbs but my bf% also want down some and visibly i look much better. will add some cardio to start working on my gut a little to trim it down some.

P

pincrusher

this is my last big cycle before i switch over to cutting and maintanance dosages for awhile to give my body a very much needed break. probably will take all of next year off from heavy cycles and just stick with low dosage cycles to help keep what i obtain from this. :)

P

pincrusher

Blackbird said:
What kind of low dose cycles? How often? How far apart?
i will probably just run test & eq or deca at about 500mg each per week and stay at that dosage for most of next year. i may bump it up to 1gram per week for a few weeks to shock the system once in a while though. will probably run gh at 2iu ed for most of next year also

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
THIS IS NOT FOR SOMEONE WITH NO EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!
my muscles seem to want to bust out of my skin and are always pumped. my hunger is so big that i can down a dozen eggs and before i get the plate to the sink im already thinking about what else i want to eat. got a little soreness in the elbow joints but that was to be expected because of the high gh & igf levels being run together. if it gets worse i will back the gh down to 2iu ed till im done the igf.
gained 5lbs but my bf% also want down some and visibly i look much better. will add some cardio to start working on my gut a little to trim it down some.

I like the DISCLAIMER

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
i will probably just run test & eq or deca at about 500mg each per week and stay at that dosage for most of next year. i may bump it up to 1gram per week for a few weeks to shock the system once in a while though. will probably run gh at 2iu ed for most of next year also

I always stay on LONG run cycles.
Hey pin, how 'bout you front me some of that free gear yoo get. my money tree is gettin' low on leaves for gear.(of course Im loaded down,But it goes fast) So uh..let me know,and Ill get a ship addy...Thanks bra'. youre my best friend.

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
I always stay on LONG run cycles.
Hey pin, how 'bout you front me some of that free gear yoo get. my money tree is gettin' low on leaves for gear.(of course Im loaded down,But it goes fast) So uh..let me know,and Ill get a ship addy...Thanks bra'. youre my best friend.
free gear? yeah i wish it was free. LOL
my money tree just got a new set of leaves so im pretty fine myself ;)

P

pincrusher

big o said:
How long is too long?...I'm planning on 20-24 weeks myself...
if you plan it well & switch what products you use periodically during a long cycle, then you can go 20-24 weeks without to much of a problem. it is best to switch all the products around after about 10-12 weeks though to shock the system and to keep the receptor sites from getting over saturated with the same product.
i am trying to get ready for a contest next year and that is my reason for doing this. i would not recommend long cycles for the recreational user though as there are complications that could arrise if its not done properly and also potential damages to your internal systems.