©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

formebolone

W

wolfyEVH

esiclene?? from what i know its dbol w/o the estrogen.........and i dont know ANYONE who uses it.....never seen a source carry it

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
esiclene?? from what i know its dbol w/o the estrogen.........and i dont know ANYONE who uses it.....never seen a source carry it

Interesting. I enjoy researching obscure substances. Another for me to look into :)

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
So, is esiclene even an AAS? From the article it sounds kinda like it just causes your muscles to swell up and then go right back to their original size....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MaSTa LifTa said:
So, is esiclene even an AAS? From the article it sounds kinda like it just causes your muscles to swell up and then go right back to their original size....

Esiclene is called a steroid but it has little androgenic/anabolic activity. its a fallen by the wayside site injection substance mainly used pre-contest that temp. inflames the injected muscle for 5 days or so.
The drug formebolone irritates muscle tissue that cases localized swelling,in reaction to that, the muscle tissue stores fluid.
Best on bi's tri' and calves.
not much in demand. So escilene has vanished from the market

W

wolfyEVH

kell11 said:
Esiclene is called a steroid but it has little androgenic/anabolic activity. its a fallen by the wayside site injection substance mainly used pre-contest that temp. inflames the injected muscle for 5 days or so.
The drug formebolone irritates muscle tissue that cases localized swelling,in reaction to that, the muscle tissue stores fluid.
Best on bi's tri' and calves.
not much in demand. So escilene has vanished from the market

holy shit.......this is the most "understandable" post that has every came from kell since he's been here.........you know what that means?!?!

CUT AND PASTE!!!! LOL

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
holy shit.......this is the most "understandable" post that has every came from kell since he's been here.........you know what that means?!?!

CUT AND PASTE!!!! LOL

I told you, I speak plain and clinical english too....Thats pins' job.
Should I change my style? :D

Last edited:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
wolfyEVH said:

CUT AND PASTE!!!! LOL

my thoughts exactly

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:

CUT AND PASTE!!!! LOL
i donno, maybe kell left the computer on and his woman posted in his place. that couldnt be kell because i could fully understand the whole post without rereading it 3x. LOL :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
i donno, maybe kell left the computer on and his woman posted in his place. that couldnt be kell because i could fully understand the whole post without rereading it 3x. LOL :D
Alright,nothing but the facts from here on.... :rolleyes: