©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drug testing?

thechopper

May 19, 2005
Juice Land
How likely is it to test positive for Anabolic Steroids? Who tests for these substances? Do employer drug tests screen for Anabolic steroids?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thechopper said:
How likely is it to test positive for Anabolic Steroids? Who tests for these substances? Do employer drug tests screen for Anabolic steroids?

They check all the time especially with what's been going on. They test it alot more than marijuana and ecstasy. They don't want us to work bro, trying to keep the "big" man down. J/K. Employers hardly test for steroids their more concerned over other recreational drugs.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Most pre-employment drug screens are for 5 substances. Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, opiates, and PCP. I don't know of any situation that you would be tested for anabolics. However, if you have certain jobs, Police, fireman, teacher, you may be more at risk for it. Also, If you have a rap sheet with Steroid related charges you can almost be assured of a test for it in any job that would care.

W

wolfyEVH

like they all said.........not to fear.......steorid test costs a LOT more than basic rec drug test

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
like they all said.........not to fear.......steorid test costs a LOT more than basic rec drug test
Whats scary is that they are now providing $69 steroid tests for companies. They say they test for any illegal steroids. I wanted to find out more about it, but the morons running the clinic couldnt tell me much. What I dont like is for $69, I bet they are going to get a lot of false positives, and also for that price, more and more companies are probably going to use them.

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
Whats scary is that they are now providing $69 steroid tests for companies. They say they test for any illegal steroids. I wanted to find out more about it, but the morons running the clinic couldnt tell me much. What I dont like is for $69, I bet they are going to get a lot of false positives, and also for that price, more and more companies are probably going to use them.

i dont think they will........show me the evidence that says steroid users are likely to get injured at the workplace.......call off work a bunch, harrass employee's, have horrible work ethic, etc

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Employers probably don't even have steroids on the brain when they do screenings for possible employees.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
i dont think they will........show me the evidence that says steroid users are likely to get injured at the workplace.......call off work a bunch, harrass employee's, have horrible work ethic, etc
One of our local gyms was lookign into using them for hiring of employees, and I also saw in our news that the police department is using them on select cases. I just hope it doesnt spread more than that.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
One of our local gyms was lookign into using them for hiring of employees, and I also saw in our news that the police department is using them on select cases. I just hope it doesnt spread more than that.

Or you'll really be unemployed

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:

prolly because its a gym, and they dont want dealers working there......