©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Leonardo and the Mona Lisa

W

wolfyEVH

for those who don't think the mona lisa is Leonardo, or resembles him in drag...look at this picture........

anybody, besides me into the "da vinci code"???? its all bullshit i hope everyone knows.......but still cool

Attachments

• leonardodavincimonalisa.jpg
    leonardodavincimonalisa.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 25

fishcommiss

Apr 11, 2005
The divinchi code is a crock. Dr. Bock has a great book out called "Cracking the Divinchi Code." Never have read it, but it's suppose to be excellent. Nice picture by the way...very thought provoking.

W

wolfyEVH

if you're familiar with leonardo, you'd know he was a homosexual......and portrayed many men almost like women.......da vinci code theory states the person to jesus' right on the last supper painting is actually mary magdaline.... it is actually st john......how do i know???

1. it is SUPPOSED to be St John
2. look at the picture of st john, a painting done by leonardo...does he look like a chick? yes!!!!

Attachments

• st john.jpg
    st john.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 21
  • stjohn.gif
    stjohn.gif
    71.6 KB · Views: 20
W

wolfyEVH

da vinci code:

1. the quest for the holy grail. They think the real holy grail is the blood line of christ, that him and mary had a child. not a cup at the last supper or the cup that caught his blood. this was started from the story of King Arthur.....nothing more.....

2. Priory of Sion- supposedly a group of people including Isaac newton and Leonardo that was created from decendants of christ to protect the holy grail (blood line) from ever reaching public. This is bs as it was started back in the 50s or 60s by 3 french guys....no such thing ever existed

3. Jesus and Mary. The only evidence on these 2 is from the gnostic gospels that were found a few decades ago......it states that jesus would kiss mary on the lips...but thats all that there is.....he kissed many of his deciples as well.....proves nothing.

W

wolfyEVH

also, for those who dont know...the second to the last person on the last supper is leonardo himself....a self portrait

I-Leonardo.jpg

fishcommiss

Apr 11, 2005
I can see that you are really into this stuff. Believe it or not...I don't have a clue on what the "Divinchi Code" says; however, I know that it's a bunch of crap. I went to school at DTS (Dallas Theological Seminary) and Dr. Bock, a professor there, wrote a book as a rebuttle to this book. I know it claims that Jesus and Mary had an affair and that's crap. You're right...it doesn't prove anything! I need to read and critique it myself. Maybe someday when I get the time...yeah right? Time is too valuable and I will never have it.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Obviously they didn't live during the same time period, but i like rembrandt's paintings much more. but during the same time period i still prefer michelangelo. I mean, michelangelo's sistine chapel painting is amazing and he even was the chief architect for st. peter's basilica. Amazing man.

W

wolfyEVH

MaSTa LifTa said:
Obviously they didn't live during the same time period, but i like rembrandt's paintings much more. but during the same time period i still prefer michelangelo. I mean, michelangelo's sistine chapel painting is amazing and he even was the chief architect for st. peter's basilica. Amazing man.

did you check out my rome pictures ?? i posted them ...do a search for rome, spring break.......michelangelo is my favorite by far......the sistine chapel was absolutely beautiful...they looked almost 3d....but i couldnt take pictures in there......the vatican and all of rome was cool as shit...i cant wait to go back...

for fishcommiss....i have actually never read the book.....i just watch the shit on tv....and i'm facinated with biblical stuff.......i have this movie called "the real da vinci code" the exposes everything

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
did you check out my rome pictures ?? i posted them ...do a search for rome, spring break.......michelangelo is my favorite by far......the sistine chapel was absolutely beautiful...they looked almost 3d....but i couldnt take pictures in there......the vatican and all of rome was cool as shit...i cant wait to go back...

im jealous, rome is the first place i'm going to go. i'll definitely check out those pics. thanks man...

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
The Davinci Code

I know the story is Horse shit but I had read Angels And Deamons , also by Dan Brown So i thought it would be a good read. I am a third into it now. This chic I am dating is currently readin "Breaking The Davinci Code " and She says it Pretty much bashes "The Davinci Code" I will check it out next and get back to you an both...... Something is coming on tv tonight ... with a similar if not same title...... Will try to check it out as well....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
also, for those who dont know...the second to the last person on the last supper is leonardo himself....a self portrait

I-Leonardo.jpg

are you moving from left to right or right to left?

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
really? I thought it was just his disciples

well they're supposed to be all desciples, but he put himself as one of them....forgot the exact one though

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
well they're supposed to be all desciples, but he put himself as one of them....forgot the exact one though

pretty damn interesting