©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So how do you boys bring home the bacon?

nater

May 16, 2005
Contrary to popular belief, not all steroid aficionados are a part of the health and fitness/athletic work force. So I'd like to dissuade the general public's consensus that all of you juicers out there are nothing more than a bunch of meatheads, and gym-rats (because you are so much more). Myself, I'm a schoolteacher. What do you do?

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
nater said:
Contrary to popular belief, not all steroid aficionados are a part of the health and fitness/athletic work force. So I'd like to dissuade the general public's consensus that all of you juicers out there are nothing more than a bunch of meatheads, and gym-rats (because you are so much more). Myself, I'm a schoolteacher. What do you do?

Student :D

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
We just did this a month ago, Ill play again........

A Contractor
B Deoderant tester
C Hillbilly
D Talent scout

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
6th yr Med School student,meanwhile,Self-Employed real estate appraiser.
Nerder?..Wht'd you call us?Juicer meatheads? yes.thats me...

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
nater said:
So I'd like to dissuade the general public's consensus that all of you juicers out there are nothing more than a bunch of meatheads, and gym-rats
I'm a meathead gym rat

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
home interior decorator...............that's the long version of stay at home dad

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
home interior decorator...............that's the long version of stay at home dad

i thought i knew who you were........hey christopher!!

christopher_lowell_chair.jpg

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfy has gay fantasies about me...he pictures me as every man he wants to be with. just sick