AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Gyno Question, HELP !!!!
Old
  (#1)
Tank12
Registered User
 
Tank12's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 67
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gyno Question, HELP !!!! - 05-23-2005, 05:06 PM

Hi Guys. I am5 weeks into a cycle of sust, eq and dbol. this morning I woke up with sore nips..Is it possible to get gyno this early in a cycle or am I just being paranoid?. What are the symtoms besides sensitive nipples?..I started taking i capsule of Nolvadex that I got from G-P..I hope these are real because, I DONT WANT BITCH TITS !!!!....Please give me any advise you might have and let me know if anyone has used the G-P Nolvadex before..

Just let me know if im over paranoid.....Thanks
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Parker123
AnaSci's Hillbilly
 
Parker123's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 289
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida
05-23-2005, 05:29 PM

G-P products are very good don't worry about that. As far as your new titties go check for any hardness under the skin and above the muscle. A little sensitivity to the nips just alert you to keep an eye out. Do you know if you are prone to gyno? Is this your first cycle?


"If the mind can believe it, then the body can acheive it"
   
Reply With Quote
Gyno Help
Old
  (#3)
Tank12
Registered User
 
Tank12's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 67
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gyno Help - 05-23-2005, 05:35 PM

No, I dont think Im prone to it. I have done at least 3 heavy cycles but they were all 8 years ago..What do you mean by hardness by the muscle?...Please advise..Thanks
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Parker123
AnaSci's Hillbilly
 
Parker123's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 289
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida
05-23-2005, 05:42 PM

When gyno gets bad it forms a hard mass around the nips under the skin and above the muscle. You can feel it by pinching around the nips. I think your nips are just getting sensitive and the nolva will help in a few days. Some guys get it real bad with the itchy nips and some dont ever have any problems at all. Hows you body fat right now. The higher you body fat the more likely you may have symptoms of gyno as well.


"If the mind can believe it, then the body can acheive it"
   
Reply With Quote
Gyno Help
Old
  (#5)
Tank12
Registered User
 
Tank12's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 67
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gyno Help - 05-23-2005, 05:51 PM

My body fat is pretty bad right now. Im at 17% trying to lose at least 7 more. How long does the nolvadex take to kick in?..The only reason i even asked about G-P is because 8 years ago there were no UG labs so this is new to me. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE his gear and have placed a few orders already. I just wanted to know if anyone ever tried the Nolvadex..Thanks for all your help..
   
Reply With Quote
relax
Old
  (#6)
kell11
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
relax - 05-23-2005, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank12
Hi Guys. I am5 weeks into a cycle of sust, eq and dbol. this morning I woke up with sore nips..Is it possible to get gyno this early in a cycle or am I just being paranoid?. What are the symtoms besides sensitive nipples?..I started taking i capsule of Nolvadex that I got from G-P..I hope these are real because, I DONT WANT BITCH TITS !!!!....Please give me any advise you might have and let me know if anyone has used the G-P Nolvadex before..

Just let me know if im over paranoid.....Thanks
no your not paranoid.
at least you know your gears workin'.WELL
Its puberty again for ye.
proviron always killed nippleknot for me and sel*** had/have to use it...
the nolva should clear it up in a day or three


Long Live Crazy Horse!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Parker123
AnaSci's Hillbilly
 
Parker123's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 289
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida
05-23-2005, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank12
My body fat is pretty bad right now. Im at 17% trying to lose at least 7 more. How long does the nolvadex take to kick in?..The only reason i even asked about G-P is because 8 years ago there were no UG labs so this is new to me. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE his gear and have placed a few orders already. I just wanted to know if anyone ever tried the Nolvadex..Thanks for all your help..
I know his clomid is real because he helped me out when my other source sent me some big ass ephed-cafinated bullshit he called clomid. I think you will be fine just keep an eye out. Its hard not to freak out at every little change your body goes through in the process of getting HUGE!


"If the mind can believe it, then the body can acheive it"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Parker123
AnaSci's Hillbilly
 
Parker123's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 289
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida
05-23-2005, 06:38 PM

NIPPLEKNOT.......Kell your a nippleknot! J/K
Hey dude your like pre-med right? What is the hard mass in nippleknot anyway. I wonder what is in that mass


"If the mind can believe it, then the body can acheive it"
   
Reply With Quote
Thanks Guys !!!
Old
  (#9)
Tank12
Registered User
 
Tank12's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 67
Join Date: Apr 2005
Thanks Guys !!! - 05-23-2005, 06:57 PM

Thanks for all the help..This forum is the BEST !!!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
kell11
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
05-23-2005, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker123
NIPPLEKNOT.......Kell your a nippleknot! J/K
Hey dude your like pre-med right? What is the hard mass in nippleknot anyway. I wonder what is in that mass
Yes, start residency next year.No sleep for me.
Nothing too technical...It's called a nodule.(but thats an oncolgists term so they can biopsy the tissue...ouch)If left untreated,No Proviron,No Nolvadex the mass(nodule) of estrogen. will develop into gyno,obviosly.Which in some require surgery that leaves extensive and obvius scarring.
But of course,WE need not worry,we educate ourselves here and take the proper prevention.Always tell your Dr. if your on cycle w/AAS if,forbid you would have to address the situation.
Protocol will be different.Unless your a c-cup,in which case,you get a male breast reduction....Gents, have plenty PCT gear and anti estrogens.Cant stress it enough. we know why.
hope that wasnt too lengthy.
Thanks,Dr.Knippleknot- pre M.D.


Long Live Crazy Horse!
   
Reply With Quote
Great Post
Old
  (#11)
Tank12
Registered User
 
Tank12's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 67
Join Date: Apr 2005
Great Post - 05-23-2005, 07:05 PM

Can you give me some advise on what I shoud take to prevent gyno at this point of my cycle..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Parker123
AnaSci's Hillbilly
 
Parker123's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 289
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida
05-23-2005, 07:06 PM

So the knotty tissue is a build up of estrogen thus the need for antiestrogens. Now that folks just makes too much damn sense.


"If the mind can believe it, then the body can acheive it"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
kell11
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
05-23-2005, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank12
Can you give me some advise on what I shoud take to prevent gyno at this point of my cycle..
I like Proviron...Take your nolvadex, should clear in 2-4 days
I heard someone say CLOMID...THAT IS A PCT natural TEST BOOSTER.
Helps keep gains.dont confuse anti estrogens.ie.proviron,Nolvadex,arimidex with clomid and hCG..
you dont take the latter two during cycle. Though Im sure some guys say it does something to benefit...


Long Live Crazy Horse!

Last edited by kell11; 05-23-2005 at 07:23 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
kell11
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
05-23-2005, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker123
So the knotty tissue is a build up of estrogen thus the need for antiestrogens. Now that folks just makes too much damn sense.
Its that simple Parker.


Long Live Crazy Horse!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Parker123
AnaSci's Hillbilly
 
Parker123's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 289
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida
05-23-2005, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell11
I like Proviron...Take your nolvadex, should clear in 2-4 days
I heard someone say CLOMID...THAT IS A PCT natural TEST BOOSTER.
Helps keep gains.dont confuse anti estrogens.ie.proviron,Nolvadex,arimidex with clomid and hCG..
you dont take the latter two during cycle. Though Im sure some guys say it does something to benefit...
I just meant my clomid was real from the same sourced he uses not to take clomid for his scratchy,puffy,oozing,drooping,boob poblem. J/k Tank


"If the mind can believe it, then the body can acheive it"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
kell11
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
05-23-2005, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker123
I just meant my clomid was real from the same sourced he uses not to take clomid for his scratchy,puffy,oozing,drooping,boob poblem. J/k Tank
ooohwee,amen...
1st time buyers,dont question your meds. these source are all legit.
or they wouldn't be here.


Long Live Crazy Horse!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-23-2005, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank12
Can you give me some advise on what I shoud take to prevent gyno at this point of my cycle..
Don't take anything else ie nolvadex unless symptoms occur. You can prevent a little bit of your gains using them.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
imthenextone
Registered User
 
imthenextone's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 87
Join Date: Jan 2005
05-23-2005, 09:07 PM

When you say "hardness under the skin and above the muscle".
If i would have this hardness, would it be EASY to tell ?
because i have never payed attention you know... like im touching and pressing around my nipple and im just not sure, because i have never done this before lolll !!?!?!

By the i have only 1 wk left for my cycle.


An Old school attitude in a Scientific age of society. UP THE DOSE ! *chemicallyengineered*
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-23-2005, 09:09 PM

depends on how far along the symptoms are. More than likely you don't have anything so it's nothing to worry about or you caught it early
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
Tank12
Registered User
 
Tank12's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 67
Join Date: Apr 2005
05-23-2005, 09:10 PM

Not drooping or oozing yet !!!!!....Thanks
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.