©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

week 1 results anadrol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok today is the end of week 1 of using 100mgs of Anadrol ED. My weight is back up 15 lbs. strength....getting back up. I used 105lb dumbbells for flat bench. it's not all there yet but it's going up pretty quick. I think the quickness is hurting me a little considering when i was benching my forearms where hurting from the strain of the weights.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
see boomhauers pharmacology

oracle said:
Ok today is the end of week 1 of using 100mgs of Anadrol ED. My weight is back up 15 lbs. strength....getting back up. I used 105lb dumbbells for flat bench. it's not all there yet but it's going up pretty quick. I think the quickness is hurting me a little considering when i was benching my forearms where hurting from the strain of the weights.

I tell you wut man...one day dango Li'l o poodleboy.then dangoh GULP,GULP,BOOM,BOOM- I tell yoo what man,dangoh BOOM!,Dangoh A-BOOMS,thats what I say..

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
thought you were stickin' w/50mG??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
thats what it is.....

Who care's what it is....i welcome it. It will help me in the long run when i get stronger and bigger....not just from the sugars and water.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
good shit O i like what i hear dont care who u are 15lbs in a week is amazing weather its water, muscle or bulk sugar, seamen,beer or w.e.. i aint gonna take none of that away from ya..

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
Who care's what it is....i welcome it. It will help me in the long run when i get stronger and bigger....not just from the sugars and water.

im just saying.......the initial quick weight gain is this.......these next few weeks is when the weight gain slows down, but more of it is actual muscle, even though drol BARELY binds to the AR....one of the worst of the class II's at doing this, however very effective in the non-AR means of putting on muscle (increased protein synthesis - nerve stimulation, etc)

you get stronger initially because of the extra fluid that builds up around your muscles, make it easier for your body to get more leverage and lift the heavy weights........

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
hey wolfy i know ur supose to take test with anadrol.. but i belive i read in one of your post eather urs or tees when u were doing research on anadrol for ur cycle... and it said that it is more effective when done by itself and less harmfull.. is this statment true?

W

wolfyEVH

Jaysonl1424 said:
hey wolfy i know ur supose to take test with anadrol.. but i belive i read in one of your post eather urs or tees when u were doing research on anadrol for ur cycle... and it said that it is more effective when done by itself and less harmfull.. is this statment true?

i dont think i would have posted anything like that.....show me the post if you could.......something like drol should never be ran alone, unless its for some type of medical purpose

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
He was getting tired of being beat up and having his lunch money stolen.

actually the boys at the ymca daycare started getting more and more upset when i started picking up their girls

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
im just saying.......the initial quick weight gain is this.......these next few weeks is when the weight gain slows down, but more of it is actual muscle, even though drol BARELY binds to the AR....one of the worst of the class II's at doing this, however very effective in the non-AR means of putting on muscle (increased protein synthesis - nerve stimulation, etc)

you get stronger initially because of the extra fluid that builds up around your muscles, make it easier for your body to get more leverage and lift the heavy weights........

I know this is true but whatever form my strength and bulk comes from i welcome it with open arms. I know it's way to early for it to be any new muscle. But i only will get more out of it in the long run.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
bro i didnt say it was true i was just asking if it was i tho thas what i read.. i could of miss read it.. do u have the forum sites that u posted that u could put on here soo i could read it again...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Jaysonl1424 said:
good shit O i like what i hear dont care who u are 15lbs in a week is amazing weather its water, muscle or bulk sugar, seamen,beer or w.e.. i aint gonna take none of that away from ya..

thanks jayson. 15lbs in a week is hard to get. :D