©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Feedback... bronchial tickle when inj'ing

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Hey. 50th shot. 2nd time in a row Ive noticed.
1/2way through plunging 275 andropen and 200EQ
I notice a strange tickle high in the bronchial tube just below trachea.
It wants to trigger a strong cough reflex...
Anyone ever experienced this?
I'm definitely in muscle.I'll aspirate 2 sometimes three times while plunging.
kinda freaked me out a little(a lil cause for concern)...I know if you hit a mainvien with 3mL,it can possibly cause a very undesirable respiratory response.
Anyone ever felt a freaky itch in the bronchial when inj'ing? :confused:
nothing in my texts explain it...

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
KellSRV said:
Hey. 50th shot. 2nd time in a row Ive noticed.
1/2way through plunging 275 andropen and 200EQ
I notice a strange tickle high in the bronchial tube just below trachea.
It wants to trigger a strong cough reflex...
Anyone ever experienced this?
I'm definitely in muscle.I'll aspirate 2 sometimes three times while plunging.
kinda freaked me out a little(a lil cause for concern)...I know if you hit a mainvien with 3mL,it can possibly cause a very undesirable respiratory response.
Anyone ever felt a freaky itch in the bronchial when inj'ing? :confused:
nothing in my texts explain it...

Isn't the thyroid in that general vacinity? Perhaps the reaction is hormonal?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Darnit!! Must Lower Dose

Freejay said:
Isn't the thyroid in that general vacinity? Perhaps the reaction is hormonal?
yes and of more concern the thymus.
feels a little lower,but that can be deceiving.
I shouldve known that,being the thyroid is the king endocrine gland.
the thymus makes our immune system happen.t3,t4,t8 cells.
HMmmm,something to very much think about and research. I have a speculative guess...thanks for the slap upside the hed,freeJ

Last edited:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
could possibly be the same principal as when injecting tren, you get the dreaded (not always, but occassionally) fina cough. i know that cough is ester related, that being acetate, but maybe it could be ester related with the sust or eq. just a thought.

still, i don't think it sounds like anything threatening though.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
a-bomb83 said:
could possibly be the same principal as when injecting tren, you get the dreaded (not always, but occassionally) fina cough. i know that cough is ester related, that being acetate, but maybe it could be ester related with the sust or eq. just a thought.

still, i don't think it sounds like anything threatening though.
Hope not,I damn sure not diggin' it.Dont want the thyroid pissed off or the thymus and that Andropen does have the acetate...hope your right. I'll just monitor....AND I"LL DO a TREN ONLY shot and see if i get same response..that'll narrow it down...yes?

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
KellSRV said:
Hope not,I damn sure not diggin' it.Dont want the thyroid pissed off or the thymus and that Andropen does have the acetate...hope your right. I'll just monitor....AND I"LL DO a TREN ONLY shot and see if i get same response..that'll narrow it down...yes?

Good idea Kell. Shoot one at a time and wait a few minutes to see. Hope it all works out Bro!

Stone

Aug 2, 2005
You've most likely nicked a vein- and a bit of oil has made it's way into the lungs/throat. This happed fairly often- even when aspirating. My guess is some could leak into a vessel even if not injected directly in there. If you ever DIRECTLY hit a vein, a shot of some high proof alcohol with and asparine and an expectorant can help clear the oil out. But remember, always aspirate.

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
do you have the old andropen? the new stuff supposedly doesnt have acetate estered test but a higher amount of the phenylprop test.