©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hard Fina/Tren Ques. Please Help

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
This is goin to be a little confusing so bear with me....i have homemade Fina and Qv Tren now if say i shoot fina Eod then when it is time for my next Fina shot i shoot the Qv instead Eod for the next week is it the same as if i was shooting one of them the whole time or is it different cause one is homemade and one is Qv...i know you they both have Tren in it and you can mix them but is it like using the same gear if you shoot them separate

If that was confusing here is another scenario...say i want to start my Fina in 3 weeks but for the 3 weeks i am waiting to start i shoot the Qv Tren. So when the 3 weeks of Tren Eod is up and i start my Fina Eod like on schedule will it be like i never switched or will it be like i started over?.........thanks

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Ironaddict said:
You can put all your eggs in this basket.......Fina is trenbolone. Your going to get the same end results regardless so shoot away.
Correct, assuming we are talking about the same ester. As long as both are acetate or the same ester whatever it is, there should be no prob. I know that when we say tren, we usually mean acetate, but I don't want to make any assumptions here.

Most importantly, which test are you shooting with it?
Fina without test can be a big mistake.