©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Numb Tingly Fingers

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Morning time I have been getting numb and tinglyness in the fingers and hands. Mostly when I am trying to put my contacts in or slapping some gel in the hair. goes away after I get going but Just wanted some feedback from you guys. I was thinking maybe cholesterol. Maybe go get some garlic pills today any other sugestions? On cycle right now Test/Dbol moderate doses.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
interesting , I often woke up and an my arm was tingly as well, thought I was sleeping on it or somthing it was a common thing for me while on , mabie somone will shed some light on this , I dont think it would be cholesterol .

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I sleep on my shoulders and will wake up and have an arm asleep but this is just fingers go numb when I elevate them in the morning. Like I said I will put my contacts in and they will feel like they are asleep. Then later in the afternoon it's fine but it only happens on cycle lately.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Ironaddict said:
Morning time I have been getting numb and tinglyness in the fingers and hands. Mostly when I am trying to put my contacts in or slapping some gel in the hair. goes away after I get going but Just wanted some feedback from you guys. I was thinking maybe cholesterol. Maybe go get some garlic pills today any other sugestions? On cycle right now Test/Dbol moderate doses.

BLOOD PRESSURE.The single most important barometer to heart health.
And health across the board...Know Yours???? More Imortant than Cholesterol,smoking,diet,drinking,whatever.#Killer in America..It is Highest between the hours of 4am and 11 am. Sounds like both hands are doing it.Would be a concern if it were consistently on the left hand.Know your blood pressure when using AAS
Maybe you need a new mattress???my upper extremities used to do the same thing sometimes.Until we went out and bought a nice soft mattress..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I had this in the beginning of my last cycle. Never knew what it was but it went away shortly on it's own.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Yep.. I have the same issue (sometimes). My matress is hard though, so I believe it is a combo of how I sleep, and the firm surface. I will be investing in a BP monitor soon though just to be safe.....Having trouble typing now....one too many Molson's.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Are you using growth hormone? That's a natural occurence with growth.
What makes you think it might be cholesterol related?
My cholesterol runs between 240 to 270 and I haven't experienced those symptoms.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
Are you using growth hormone? That's a natural occurence with growth.
What makes you think it might be cholesterol related?
My cholesterol runs between 240 to 270 and I haven't experienced those symptoms.

test/Dbol moderate doses...speakin of doses.Vicodin make it hard to see/read eh,DR? :D