©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

O's

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
O's Pics

Ok here's the photo's of me 1 1/2 weeks into my cycle. I'm running GEN-PHARMA GEAR Anadrol 100mgs ED and Testosterone Enanthate switching to Cypionate 500mgs ED upping to 600mgs next week.

I even included my legs for wolfy ... and i have never worked my legs until recently so i have alot of ways to go

Attachments

• pose1.JPG
    pose1.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 73
  • pose2.JPG
    pose2.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 63
  • pose3.JPG
    pose3.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 66
  • pose4.JPG
    pose4.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 61
  • pose5.JPG
    pose5.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 61
  • pose6.JPG
    pose6.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Looking fucking awesome O!! Great job you have a lot to work with. I wish i could get my calves to look like that! How much you weighing in at??

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
looking great , hell I have a long way to go before you will see my pic I do draw insperation from you guys and your achievments thoe

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
your prettier than I thought

I gotta post my pics now that O has showed his stuff.
Look tough brutha.And your legs are good too for not working them much.
How'd you get that horrible bruise on your face? I know your wife didnt do that. Did she get back and find teeth marks on your dick? :confused:
Keep It Up O.-Lookin' good. Have a good Memorial day weekend . Im off to the lakehouse...which means it will rain. :mad:

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
heavy said:
Wow. You look a helluva lot bigger than 176lbs bro...how tall are you? Your very thick, props.

I'm not tall at all...only 5'3" ... an inch shorter than Lee Priest. I figure if he can get over 200lbs i can too. Thanks for the compliments guys.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
oracle said:
I'm not tall at all...only 5'3" ... an inch shorter than Lee Priest. I figure if he can get over 200lbs i can too. Thanks for the compliments guys.

How much can u squat? A guy with your height and thickness could tear shit up in the power rack.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Solid man, solid. Funny how we're never satisfied. Although I have the low bf%, I would trade some of it for legs like that.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Blackbird said:
Solid man, solid. Funny how we're never satisfied. Although I have the low bf%, I would trade some of it for legs like that.

LOL....that's funny about my legs. I have never worked legs until this year.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
heavy said:
How much can u squat? A guy with your height and thickness could tear shit up in the power rack.

Since i never worked legs until this year i'm not that strong. The last time i worked out was february and i just started back up this past week. Today i did squats and stopped at 365lbs it was pretty easy considering i did 7 reps. I'm gonna try for 405lbs next week.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Vizzy7 said:
176??!! holy shit i was thinking at least 210!! wow
Keep up the good work

My goal is to get up to 200lbs then cut down towards the end. I feel real good on this cycle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i'm hoping by changing up the enanthate to cypionate and upping the dosages to 600mgs it will help getting to 200lbs on my weight

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
As much as it pains me to say...............looking great O! Your legs look like you work them hard. I cant wait to see what they will look like after you actually do work them. Keep up the great job!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
As much as it pains me to say...............looking great O! Your legs look like you work them hard. I cant wait to see what they will look like after you actually do work them. Keep up the great job!

Thanks Tee....In honesty i do work them hard....hard enough to where it pains me to walk. lol. But i think since i never worked them that their responding well to the heavy weights....now stop being all mushy and shit

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
I cant wait to see what they will look like after you actually do work them.

I'm trying now :( Figure when you work the bigger muscles that it tells the little muscles to grow