©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone seen the longest Yard?

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
If anyone here has seen the longest yard did you like the part when they changed the guards anabolic steroid pills to estrogen and he turns into some nice guy and basically acts like a chick. Just found it interesting how they pertray estrogen as something that will just basically turn you into a fairy. NO offense to anyone who may be gay.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
spusoccer said:
If anyone here has seen the longest yard did you like the part when they changed the guards anabolic steroid pills to estrogen and he turns into some nice guy and basically acts like a chick. Just found it interesting how they pertray estrogen as something that will just basically turn you into a fairy. NO offense to anyone who may be gay.
I havent seen the new one yet. Do you think the new one was as good as the old one? Dont worry about gay jokes. Oracle is the only one that gets offended.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
I havent seen the new one yet. Do you think the new one was as good as the old one? Dont worry about gay jokes. Oracle is the only one that gets offended.

I downloaded it last night but havent' watched it. As for the gay jokes i only get upset because i have a friend (my butt partner) who's gay and i don't appreciate it when people make fun of him/her. I'm keeping its name a secret as to not put his/her buisness out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
oh yeah and i'm not talking about myself

Last edited by a moderator:

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
I like the part that you see that dude chugging down that bottle labeled "Steroids" and in small print it says stanozol. Now that Ug needs to work on their marketing a bit

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
exactly that was just stupid on the part of taking the stanzol pills but personally I must say I liked the original better than the new but I did enjoy the new as well it was worth seeing in my opinion. Oracle if your gay your gay I think everyone on here sill still like ya. JK

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
spusoccer said:
exactly that was just stupid on the part of taking the stanzol pills but personally I must say I liked the original better than the new but I did enjoy the new as well it was worth seeing in my opinion. Oracle if your gay your gay I think everyone on here sill still like ya. JK
Just dont bend over to pick up anything in front of him and you'll be okay.

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
Ill be sure to have on my chasity belt if i am every around him and he wants me to pick something up..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
spusoccer said:
Ill be sure to have on my chasity belt if i am every around him and he wants me to pick something up..

Only woman wear chasity belts......makes you wonder

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
Very Very funny, and lots of big guys in this movie : like "the beast"
6,5 360 lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's a k1 fighter

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
imthenextone said:
Very Very funny, and lots of big guys in this movie : like "the beast"
6,5 360 lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's a k1 fighter

The really big "indian" looking guy?
Also was that Brian Bosworth as one of the guards?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
yeah the Boz was a guard so was Stone Cold Steve Austin...Kevin Nash...for you wrestling fans. It was funny what they did to Kevin Nash. Switching his "steroids" to some type of female hormone. Made him act like a Tee oops i mean a bitch...oh wait same thing

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
hahah i thought the movie was pretty funny. Havent seen the old one yet heard it was also good.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
gregdiesel said:
that really big " indian " looking guy.......lmao....that just sounds funny :D

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
oracle said:
yeah the Boz was a guard so was Stone Cold Steve Austin...Kevin Nash...for you wrestling fans. It was funny what they did to Kevin Nash. Switching his "steroids" to some type of female hormone. Made him act like a Tee oops i mean a bitch...oh wait same thing

I thought so, the young f#cks I was with didn't have a clue when I asked them if it was him lol.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
gregdiesel said:

no its the black guys with the broken nose... (Bob sapp)

The idian guys is fucking huge also.
He was a bodybuilder before
i read he was 7,2 around 400 lbs

but the black guys is shorter 6,5 lighter also but he looks a lot thicker, he looks like a baby in the movie... but hes not.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
imthenextone said:
no its the black guys with the broken nose... (Bob sapp)

The idian guys is fucking huge also.
He was a bodybuilder before
i read he was 7,2 around 400 lbs

but the black guys is shorter 6,5 lighter also but he looks a lot thicker, he looks like a baby in the movie... but hes not.

The indian guy is a big bastard, he was on a Baywatch episode one time... Not that I watch that show...

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:
The indian guy is a big bastard, he was on a Baywatch episode one time... Not that I watch that show...

shit, i watched baywatch all the time......when pamela anderson was at her hottest!!