©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Success but why?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
OK I am two days into my cycle and now being more educated, Im finding that I do not have nearly the injection site pain following my shots that I experienced during my first cycle (and this time Im shooting test prop!).

These are the following things that have changed:

Not shooting with the same needle I draw from
Using a smaller needle for injects (25g vs 23g)
Using different gear (BD, misc UG lab used 1st cycle)
Second cycle (used to intramuscular injects?)

Im not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth but which of the above do you think is responsible for decreased site pain -- I mean Im going to forget where I did the last inject during this cycle!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
You could just be less of a pussy this time around. J/K. Who cares why it doesn't hurt, as long as it doesn't hurt.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
I would go w/UG Lab; if they used a high BA content...haven't shot BD oils yet but plan to...nothing but good reviews

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Your not a Virgin anymore! Once you pop that cherry you will never be the same again. Seriously though you prolly just getting used to gear in your body. How long a break did you take?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Maybe you got the sand out of your clit...you big puss. lol j/k

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
HAHA O' I seriously was going to say that!! Anyways im shooting bd gear now and it is great, hardly any pain. I'm also a beast so it doesnt really matter what I shoot!!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bizarro said:
Thanks for all the help jug-heads.....j/k

I'd agree it's the gear bro, and using a fresh pin. I believe that if the gear is made correctly (right levels of BA and BB) it does not cause site pain.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Thats what I think to Freejay (juice and pin) -- just trying to diagnose what Im doing RIGHT which sometimes can be as helpful as what you're doing WRONG.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Bizarro said:
Thats what I think to Freejay (juice and pin) -- just trying to diagnose what Im doing RIGHT which sometimes can be as helpful as what you're doing WRONG.
Sometimes you don't know. Everything seems to just fall together.
This is where keeping a training journal comes in handy. Your journal should include not only your workouts, but your diet and supplements also.
You can use this as a future reference where it may magically come to you what you did right this cycle compared to other cycles.
A year from now you won't remember. You will just recall that special cycle I did last year.

P

pincrusher

the other factor that is probably playing a small part in your lack of noticable pain is your injection sites are adjusting to the gear you inject there.
i grabbed a bunch of the first andropen that BD made that was determined to cause alot of injection site pain due to the test acetate estered product that originally put in it and it did hurt like a mother the first cycle i used it but now on this current cycle, i hardly feel it at all. your muscles will eventually adjust to any product you inject and the pain factor will diminish over time.
the new andropen has no injection site pain whatsoever, but since i still have a few bottles of the old stuff, i figured what the heck, just inject and deal with the pain but now there is none.