©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Creatine or mass amino acids?

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
Im looking to boost my strengh but not put too much weight on do amino acids serve a similar function as creatin as far as results which will get you stronger. ive been taking 5 tablets 3 times a day of beverly international mass aminos in previous off seasons will creatine give me better strength and speed results.

W

wolfyEVH

sees31312 said:
Im looking to boost my strengh but not put too much weight on do amino acids serve a similar function as creatin as far as results which will get you stronger. ive been taking 5 tablets 3 times a day of beverly international mass aminos in previous off seasons will creatine give me better strength and speed results.

amino acids is what protein is made out of.......those big pills are worthless as you'll just shit them out......as long as you're getting sufficient protein, you dont need amino pills or liquid amino......look into the CEE, creatine ethyl-ester i believe its called........

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
amino acids is what protein is made out of.......those big pills are worthless as you'll just shit them out......as long as you're getting sufficient protein, you dont need amino pills or liquid amino......look into the CEE, creatine ethyl-ester i believe its called........

So Wolfy, you're not a fan of Amino caps? I bought a couple bottles just for extra protein while on gear.

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:
So Wolfy, you're not a fan of Amino caps? I bought a couple bottles just for extra protein while on gear.

nope......most amino studies are done with injectable aminos......protein is nothing but amino acids......spend your cash on whey protein and animal protein......getting good sources of protein such as these is all it takes.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Amino acid pills. lol. i haven't heard that for a long time since around the early 90's. I remember first starting out everyone was like "hey you gotta get some amino acid to get big.....blah blah blah.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
yeah I took that stuff when I was a young skinny bastard, then I saw it in a muscle mag (the TwinLab Amino fuel) which has 5g's of protein per serving and an a$$ load of aminos.

I bought 2 150tabs bottles thinking I could pop them for additional protein even when I'm not hungry.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
My friend used to work at a store and he would hook me up with a shit load of Weider products....and endless bottles of amino acids.