©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What other reasons would i need syringe?

Azwildcats

Mar 30, 2005
In my state i can get needles from my local drug store with out prescrib, but for what reasons would i tell them i need them? Someone was saying tell them your dog needs shots but i know that would not work. Thanks for any help.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Azwildcats said:
In my state i can get needles from my local drug store with out prescrib, but for what reasons would i tell them i need them? Someone was saying tell them your dog needs shots but i know that would not work. Thanks for any help.

Obviously, you have access to a PC with an internet connection. Buy you pins online bro. No need for excuses or reasons, you pay, you get what you need..period. www.ryvmed.com or www.getpinz.com

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
welsh-beast84 said:
i just say there for steroids and they give me them free, they even ask how many i want.
If they are legal, then its none of their business what they are for. I had an old man prick ask me once. I told hin the 23g 1 1/2" pins make the heroine go in really smooth.

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
If they are legal, then its none of their business what they are for. I had an old man prick ask me once. I told hin the 23g 1 1/2" pins make the heroine go in really smooth.

LOL!!! i believe it

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
if they dont give them out free the junkys will use used ones, so they have to really, im not complaining anyway :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
my friend told me that if they ever ask he tells them he has a garden or some shit like that and he used it for that.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
oracle said:
my friend told me that if they ever ask he tells them he has a garden or some shit like that and he used it for that.
" Chicken Farmer "

Last edited:

Azwildcats

Mar 30, 2005
For a garden huh?? Well i asked some people at my gym today and one said to tell them i was doing a vitamin shot??? sound legit? I guess i could order them online, but i just wish i had a good reason to tell them why i need them, other than the obvious

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
most over the counter pharmacies that don't require a prescription won't ask you what their for.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Azwildcats said:
For a garden huh?? Well i asked some people at my gym today and one said to tell them i was doing a vitamin shot??? sound legit? I guess i could order them online, but i just wish i had a good reason to tell them why i need them, other than the obvious
online is the way to go........buy in bulk, save $$$ and 2 day shipping... can't really beat that.

Azwildcats

Mar 30, 2005
No i live on my own in an apartment, so i guess thats the way to go then, for equipoise and deca or winnie would 25g be good?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Azwildcats said:
No i live on my own in an apartment, so i guess thats the way to go then, for equipoise and deca or winnie would 25g be good?
I prefer 23g 1 1/2".
Winny can usually go through a 25g easily though.

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
ya..I used to buy mine locally at a feedstore, only one guy asked me what was it for? 100 needles, I replied, I have a PIT-Bull farm... :D
As of now, internet is best way
L~H

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
In some states pins are legal but you still have to be very careful because they illegal "if intended for injection of illegal drugs" - meaning the cops COULD arrest you for possessing pins - if they believe you are gonna use them for illegal purposes. Better not to risk it, IMO.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Just say it's for b-12 shots...or tell the fuckers it's none of there fucking business.....I'll suggest go a few towns over..if you live in a small town the word will get around...I just go to cvs...the bd's are .19 a piece.....