©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Guess I'll Start another "how 'ol were u?"

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I was 14 as well. I do remember getting some stinky ones so I would use my finger and flick it back and forth to pretend it was my tongue :p

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
tee said:
I was 14 as well. I do remember getting some stinky ones so I would use my finger and flick it back and forth to pretend it was my tongue :p

LOL!!! My daddy told me..."Boy, if you get down to their belly button and you can smell it..head back up!" I was 14 also, and the bitch gave me the clap!

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
my boy went down on some chick and saw some fungus buildup...nasty smellin shit, instead of raisin his head, he just gagged all over her! :D

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
14, on top of a canon. Her father took us to a wwII historic sight and we went for a walk. What a slut. She couldn't keep her pants on after that.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
damn, yall are young go getters. i honestly never did it till i was like 17. and now only if she is hot, she gets it.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
latino~heat said:
ive never had to lick before stickin it...mine always been so freakin horny juices already marinating for my pecker... :cum:
I'm ugly so I always have to lick it.......luckily my taste buds are shot so I'm an equal opportunity offender

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I was 16, in the back seat of my cadillac car. Took me about 25 seconds. It wasn't til the second time that I learned how to make a girl cum, tell her to buy a vibrator.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
I was 15... I would never do it to an ugly or dirty bitch. After I did it a couple times I made the girl so sensitive I could rub my fingers down her naval by her pussy and she would have a quick orgasm. She couldn't move! Well that was after I fucked her too! She tells people to this day that I am the "best fuck" she's ever had.

lancer674

Apr 30, 2005
I was 15, didn't have clue of what i was doing. I still do it to mix things up or when I'm in the mood, but I'm usually to eager to get to it, I tell my wife to tell me when she wants it but she has to be shaved. No hair for me, love em naked.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
lancer674 said:
I was 15, didn't have clue of what i was doing. I still do it to mix things up or when I'm in the mood, but I'm usually to eager to get to it, I tell my wife to tell me when she wants it but she has to be shaved. No hair for me, love em naked.
i dont remember how old i was but i didnt really care to do it when i was younger, now its the first thing i think about when i know its time to get freaky,, i love being down town usally takes me a minute or two ,to figure out what she likes all of them seem to be a little different. and as far as the hair goes ,alittle patch neatly trimmed at the top is great or completly shaved.. no amozon forest's please..

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I didn't get any sweetness till I was about 16-17. I love it, but she's got be clean. iv smelt some stinky ones in my day.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i think i was 18 for my first time and love being down. i have smelled some stinkers and i just tell them it smells. my record is 5 min of lickin for a girl to cum, so i think ido a good job hehe

panasonicbike

Nov 2, 2005
latino~heat said:
ive never had to lick before stickin it...mine always been so freakin horny juices already marinating for my pecker... :cum:
I love it when those horny juices marinate.