©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ZMA and Milk

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Can I still drink milk on ZMA? The calcium in milk cancels out ZMA... Say I dont drink milk for a few hours before I take ZMA (before bed)... Then the next day can I drink milk and not drink milk for 3 hours before I take the ZMA?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Severe said:
Can I still drink milk on ZMA? The calcium in milk cancels out ZMA... Say I dont drink milk for a few hours before I take ZMA (before bed)... Then the next day can I drink milk and not drink milk for 3 hours before I take the ZMA?
I took ZMA before and still drank milk like crazy......(i love milk)

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Zaven said:
I took ZMA before and still drank milk like crazy......(i love milk)

Did you notice any strength/mass gains and did you ever use gear before you started using ZMA?

by the way, i get it for free :cool:

W

wolfyEVH

never took it, but i've read all of the studies on it.....was developed by Victor Conte, head of Balco.......from what i know, its just good for helping you sleep.....nothing more.....ask anyone who has taken it before

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Severe said:
Did you notice any strength/mass gains and did you ever use gear before you started using ZMA?

by the way, i get it for free :cool:
ZMA is a waste of money bro......spend your money on food...

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I guess if ya get it for free, then take it........I never really believed in all those supplements..

W

wolfyEVH

severe...just get protien powder and creatine....thats all the supplement you really need.......perhaps a good multivitamin and some flax oil as well.......spend rest of your cash at the grocery store

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
already have that stuff... guess i'll just spend my money on food.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Zaven said:
severe..? what is your avatar.?

It's called japanimation... or anime for short. My avatar is from a series called Naruto (my avatar is of the character Naruto too). I got a shit load of them though with different characters, PM me if you want some.