AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

Nutrex Vitargo CGL
Old
  (#1)
sees31312

Nutrex Vitargo CGL - 06-13-2005, 09:08 PM

Any body know anything about this creatine by nutrex. which is better this or the creatine ester.

Old
  (#2)
Freejay

06-13-2005, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sees31312
Any body know anything about this creatine by nutrex. which is better this or the creatine ester.
Pin posted something about quite a few of the creatine esters being bunk (verified in a lab.) I personally like the Nutrex supplements, but have never tried their creatine (I like the Vitrix and Lipo 6). Actually I have stopped taking it all together as it will cause you to retain a little water....something that is counter to my summer cutting goals.

American Bad Ass!! :rockon:

Old
  (#3)
firetodd5

06-18-2005, 11:05 AM

It is good stuff, I would personally go with a creatine ethyl ester. The Nutrex Vitargo CGL is just a monohydrate with some carbs for transport and all. If you have used monohydrate before and like it, then go for it. But many people dont "respond" to mono. I took mono for a long time and didnt get the gains I wanted, but was too stubborn to stop. I have been taking CEE for the past 3 months and I love it. Less water weight, no bloating, no sugars or carbs needed for transport. Its good stuff.