©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Still waiting...

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Anybody have an experience with their wife or girlfriend about pregnancy tests and there reliability??? we been trying to get her pregnant and i been on hcg, and still trying. she was suppose to have that time on the 10-12, one of those days and has not yet. so she took a test yesterday and it was negative. she is going to take another one tommrow morning and see. i for one am tired of her not being preggo, and second, i want to get back on the juice soooo bad. fucking ass shit.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
TexasCreed said:
Anybody have an experience with their wife or girlfriend about pregnancy tests and there reliability??? we been trying to get her pregnant and i been on hcg, and still trying. she was suppose to have that time on the 10-12, one of those days and has not yet. so she took a test yesterday and it was negative. she is going to take another one tommrow morning and see. i for one am tired of her not being preggo, and second, i want to get back on the juice soooo bad. fucking ass shit.

Tex buddy, sometimes those tests can be tricky. Perhaps she should go to her OB\GYN and get tested there. Have you had your counts tested (I assume so if you are on HCG). I'll be sending out some positive vibe for you bro!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Some woman can't tell in their urine. my wife was already pregnant with our first child but the only way we could tell is when she went and got her blood drawn.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah i had low count, cause of money problems and not being prepared a while back. but been on hcg and hoping that plus, l.j. folia and trib, avena would help as well. like i said, im still hoping she is.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
she just took the test this morning as it said to do because of the urine concentration and some shit and its a negative again. i swear this shit is pissing me off. but she still hasnt started so im assuming take her to the doctor if she hasnt had it by friday.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
My X-wife Took A Test When She Was A Day Or Two Late And It Said Positive. And That Happened Multiple Times.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
this sucks, she is starting to feel the soreness in her boobs like she does before she has her period. now, i know thats also a sign of pregnancy but i highly doubt it. this pisses me off.

W

wolfyEVH

does she gag when she brushes her teeth?? many women say thats their number 1 sign

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Tex, there is nothing like stress to keep the little boys from hooking up with the little girls. We went about 3 or 4 months without getting pregnant. Her doc told us to get a bottle of wine, chill out and let things happen. Are you guys checking when she is ovulating?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yup, but we werent as stressed this time, ah well, just got to keep plugging away, but this is really fucking meup now.

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
TexasCreed said:

I had trouble too. My WIFE needed the HCG and Clomid and BAM!! It worked.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Get on the fertility meds. Me and the wife almost went that route many years ago, then decided to forgo it and stick with the one child she had. So figuring my troopers were idiots we continued to have unprotected sex for the past 11 years or so. Well as it turns out i got her pregnant between xmas and new years. She is due Sept.13. Her son which i adopted is 16, we were just getiing used to the thought of having an empty house at a young age (me34 she32). My point is, if you are waiting on mothernature you may be in for a long wait. I'm plenty happy to be having this child, many advantages to being a little older and having childern.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, i have an option to have this type of surgery. something about the veins in my sac (calm down wolfy), are too big, and its heating up the soldiers and killing them. so their suppose to cut them or something. i prefer not to do that yet. he mentioned somthing about meds, and i might try that, but her fertile days are next week, so everybody pray for me, seriously. i want this to happen, and i want to be juicing again.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
still waiting, she started her damn period and it fucking pisses me off but its sooner than she normally does. i am really getting frustrated here, hcg, avena sativa, tribulus, nolva, clomid, proviron, none seems to work. the only bright side is when i had a checkup the doc said that i had big bundles of veins in the ol'e flesh pouch, and that there is a surgery that corrects it, thats what lowers my count. and im thinking maybe it wasnt the roids that caused a low count, just this condition. but i dont want to get back on till i know for sure. damn shit ass crap fuck bitch

wagner78

May 14, 2005
Hey Tex how long you been trying for? My wife got off of the pill and it took us about five months. Thought it wasnt going to happen and then bam!!! pregnant. Hope it all goes well for ya.