©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cee

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
What are some good off brand creatine esters. The stuff by mri is so expensive theres got to be somethng as good that doesnt cost as much.

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
higher power, which is the bodybuilding.com brand is good. You can get it off the website in, I think, 2 different sizes. One is like 400 servings and the other is 200. I think the prices are about 45$ for the 400 serivings and 26 for the 200 servings. Its still pretty expensive but it lasts quite a while. Also, bulknutrition.com has there brand, which I believe is 1fast400. But I am not sure what theres is called. I don't know what they have or what their prices are, but its worth a shot. If I were you, I would just go with the Higher Power from bodybuilding.com. Its a powder which probably tastes like crap, but its not for the taste, so who cares. In pill form you will just be paying as much as these powders only with about 1/10 of the amount of servings. But if you have to get pills, go with German American Technologies C4. Hope that helped.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I tried the CE-2, I wasn't really impressed and after about 10 days returned it. The CEE was sold out everywhere I tried.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I meant to say the CEE-PRO by MuscleTech was sold out everywhere. I guess I'm hard to impress after using things like drol lol.