©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Doctor Visit

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok fellas i went to the doctor today to get a checkup and get a referral to the dermatologist. He said that he can take care of it for me. He said that the one's i have will eventually fade, however he did give me another medicine to take that will help with the outbreak of new acne called MINOCYCLINE. Their 50mg caps. They take about 4-6 weeks to really get going.l He asked me if i was on steroids granted his a civilian doctor working for the military and with the whole patient doctor confidentiality thing i still didn't want to risk it so i told him NO. Bad idea???? Anyways.....

Then he says that my blood pressure is a little high so he gave me some other medication to help with the water retention called HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE. It's suppossed to have me go to the bathroom more than normal to help get some excess fluid out of me. YES something for the bloating!

NOW here's the kicker.....he sent me to the lab to get some blood work done to get my liver values checked and stuff....now i'm thinking he's suspecting something. Do you guys think he's having them check not only for my regular lab work but also to see if i'm on gear?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i don't think so....i'm pretty sure he would have to request for that certain test. I'm just worried that he did along with the other lab work

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Hey O, Just my take. When you see him again i think you should come clean. With your size and the obvious sides i think it is probably obvious to him. Maybe explain the legality issues involved in getting caught and that being the reason you didn't want to be truthful. No one likes to be lied to and if you come clean he will probably understand your reasons and at the same time be able to give you the tests/treatments and whatever else you may need from a trained medical professional. Goodluck either way, Clint

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
The confidentiality might be out the window if he is reporting to the Millitary, even as a civi. If he asked, then it is likely that he might test you.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Oracle,

Although I was only teenager at the time, I was on that minocycleine for a while (2+ yrs) it was normal for them to watch the liver values. Again it was SOP for my Dermo.

Good luck,

Nmd

W

wolfyEVH

hmm...i wonder why your BP is high......drol and test maybe??!!?!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Nomad said:
Oracle,

Although I was only teenager at the time, I was on that minocycleine for a while (2+ yrs) it was normal for them to watch the liver values. Again it was SOP for my Dermo.

Good luck,

Nmd

Good point. He could be looking for a base line evaluation to compare to if he has to frequently check your liver while you are on this medication. You may have to avoid orals while using this med.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i have only 1 more week till the anadrol is done with. However on the bottle it says to not take milk or dairy products while on this medication. Any ideas why?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
What did you go to the doc for exactly O?

I went to actually get a referral for a dermatologist. But when he saw my blood pressure a little high that's when he wanted the tests and gave me the blood pressure pills and the acne one's.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
ORACLE said:
i have only 1 more week till the anadrol is done with. However on the bottle it says to not take milk or dairy products while on this medication. Any ideas why?
I don't know why, but it's a good idea to not drink milk with it. I used to take it years ago. also, drink LOTS of water with the pill or else you'll get the worst pain in your stomach and you'll want to shit but you can't. I had to stop taking it because of the stomach problems it caused me.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
I don't know why, but it's a good idea to not drink milk with it. I used to take it years ago. also, drink LOTS of water with the pill or else you'll get the worst pain in your stomach and you'll want to shit but you can't. I had to stop taking it because of the stomach problems it caused me.

Thanks steve that's good to know. How were the results on it. I used to take retna-a and that worked wonders for the acne on my face.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Hey O,

Check the link below...cause its an antibiotic they usually tell you to avoid the dairys, although this link says it fine ???? go figure...it helped w/my teenage acne that along w/Retin A- At the time minocylcine (orally) & Retin-A (topical) was the strongest protocal other than Accutane (which I thankfully never had to try, funny though my Dermo always pushed for it)

http://www.drugs.com/minocycline.html

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
ORACLE said:
Thanks steve that's good to know. How were the results on it. I used to take retna-a and that worked wonders for the acne on my face.
My acne was pretty bad, not a lot of zits but the sheer disgusting size of those suckers. The minocycline didn't really help me, the only thing that was effective for me was accutaine