©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crazy drive-by Video *warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
why would the dumbass film his face .... reminds me of menace to society

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
That is a nice video...but if it is in fact real, than those fucking morons are going to wind up in jail for a very long time, real soon. Filming their drive by illustrates their level of intelligence.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
They film it to prove to the gang they did it. The only problem with it is that it also proves to the police they did it too. :D

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
big o said:
Fucking criminals!

Come on O, none of racist shit. Could have been white, asian, or hispanic. Still f'ing stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
Come on O, none of racist shit. Could have been white, asian, or hispanic. Still f'ing stupid.

Have to agree guys. The same thing is happening in other ethnic groups.
As a matter of fact, the first taping of a criminal act I heard of was a bunch of 18 year old white kids who videotaped themselves raping a girl on a pool table in one of the boys houses.
Stupidity and a lack of morality is not limited to any race.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Sorry guys but I lived in Atlanta for 16 years and believe that shit happens all the time...How many white kids do gang drive by's...none.....How many times have white woman with kids being ripped out of there suv'v while there families were in the back seat a bunch...there's is absolutely no other word for them except nigger's...Now let's not get our panties in a wad guys.....There is a whole lot of difference between a black man or woman and a piece of shit nigger...Racists,yea but live in Atlanta for awhile every nite and I do mean every nite 4-5 killings,shootings and all the inner city nonsense that goes with uneducated inner city bull shit.....The black people in the South are alot different than the Northern Blacks....In the South they still expect their reperations check..I'm Serious about that...They hate the white people more tham the white people hate them...Open your eyes guys.....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
Sorry guys but I lived in Atlanta for 16 years and believe that shit happens all the time...How many white kids do gang drive by's...none.....How many times have white woman with kids being ripped out of there suv'v while there families were in the back seat a bunch...there's is absolutely no other word for them except nigger's...Now let's not get our panties in a wad guys.....There is a whole lot of difference between a black man or woman and a piece of shit nigger...Racists,yea but live in Atlanta for awhile every nite and I do mean every nite 4-5 killings,shootings and all the inner city nonsense that goes with uneducated inner city bull shit.....The black people in the South are alot different than the Northern Blacks....In the South they still expect their reperations check..I'm Serious about that...They hate the white people more tham the white people hate them...Open your eyes guys.....

I understand where you are coming from. I live in the south too.

But, the major purpose of our board is to discuss a lifestyle we all choose to participate in at different levels.

There is no room for prejudice or racism here. On this board we have an opportunity to come together and share information without those constraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.