©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fishing 2005 trip

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I get to go fishing for the big fish every year we go up to Queen Charlett Islands for spring salmon ,(I think thay are known as king salmon in the states) well the fishing was great this year in two days I caught 4 springs and 1 20lb ling cod the springs where a bit smaller than what we have caught in the past but 20 to 30 lb fish is still great , any how as fishing season gets under way I thought I would share ,

Attachments

• fishin 2005 008.jpg
    fishin 2005 008.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 23

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
nice...guessin most of that was "fly-fishin"..ill be going down to Padre for some Bull Reds, Shark and hopefully deep-sea for some Red-Snapper...hmmmm, can already taste the freshness...
L~H

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
nope no fly deep sea ,
This year I am going to learn to fly fish where I live that seams to be the way to go for bass and trout.

W

wolfyEVH

we call king salmon "chinook salmon" i go fishing off of the tributaries of lake michigan all the time. I caught a 22lb steelhead trout 2 years ago

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
awsome never had the opertunity to go for steelhead , the trout around my home is all rainbow and only get to about 2 lbs somtimes 5lbs which calls for a party (Its almost unheard of) we also have kokanee but you have a better chance of winning the lotery than catching them ,

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I go to lake Kabanakagami in Ontario every year (fly in) We go for Walleye (Pickerel in Canada). Great Fishing! Cought soooo many walleye last year got sick of eating it!

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:
I go to lake Kabanakagami in Ontario every year (fly in) We go for Walleye (Pickerel in Canada). Great Fishing! Cought soooo many walleye last year got sick of eating it!

best fish i ever had in my life was lake erie walleye deep fried in peanut oil with beer batter.....

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
best fish i ever had in my life was lake erie walleye deep fried in peanut oil with beer batter.....

Wait till you have them when they are cought in a lake that isn't poluted like Erie is. The lake I mentioned is an 8 hour drive and then another hour in a bush plane. So far up even cell phones don't work! We have a shore lunch every day on a little island. All the guys pull up in their boats, anchor and start cleaning fish. HEAVEN ON EARTH!!! Here is a link to the lake. There are only 3 lodges on it. It is HUGE! http://www.fishthefinest.com/kb-lake.html