©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Talk about a great deal

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok for those who remember the saga of Oracle and for those who don't my wifey went to Iraq...Military messed up her pay for about 3 months....so i pawned my last computer.

It was a ok computer system. It wasn't fast but i built it in a all blue acrylic case, iceberg water cooled, modified start button (you had to turn it on by using a actual key), it had all sort's of modifications to it.

Anyways Now here we are and i'm using my laptop but i met a "new" friend of mine and boy oh boy does he have some hook ups. Yes he can get and i don't ask from where. He got me the following computer parts for ONLY $250. If you know about computers you'll understand how come i didn't mind letting my other one go. I priced them off of pricewatch to see the value and pricewatch is pretty cheap in prices.

HD 250gb = worth about $130
Motherboard can hold up to 3.6gbs = worth about $80
Processor: Intel prescott 3.2 gb =worth about $200
512 mbs ram = worth about $40

Now here's the kicker I also got a SAMSUNG 21" FLAT PANEL MONITOR. The monitor is valued at $800.

The only thing i have to get is a case which i'm going to get a all black acrylic case. I just thought i would share this with the other computer geeks out there since i was overly excited mainly about the monitor. Now that is a great computer for a great price!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
max lift said:
sweet , althoe sounds to good to be true mabie fell of the back of a truck?

hmmm....could be....i don't ask so he won't tell ;)

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
ORACLE said:
HD 250gb = worth about $130
Motherboard can hold up to 3.6gbs = worth about $80
Processor: Intel prescott 3.2 gb =worth about $200
512 mbs ram = worth about $40
Realizing ORACLE is just an oversized computer nerd....PRICELESS

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
ORACLE said:
hmmm....could be....i don't ask so he won't tell ;)
i wouldn't either not for those prices ,, and if anybody is looking i have an extra computer at my house that has only been used about 10 times dont have all the specs for it but could find out if anybody is interested

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
cawb said:
i wouldn't either not for those prices ,, and if anybody is looking i have an extra computer at my house that has only been used about 10 times dont have all the specs for it but could find out if anybody is interested

I didn't pay those prices i paid $250. for the parts and the 21" flat panel

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Knock...knock....Mr. Oracle, Im officer Johnson with the local PD. I hear your in possession of stolen goods. Would you care to make a statement before I take you away? :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Knock...knock....Mr. Oracle, Im officer Johnson with the local PD. I hear your in possession of stolen goods. Would you care to make a statement before I take you away? :D

lol i don't have to worry my friend is a police officer

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
ORACLE said:
I didn't pay those prices i paid $250. for the parts and the 21" flat panel
250 for everything yea i know thats why i stated i wouldn't ask no questions either
see no evil
hear no evil
speak no evil........you know what i mean
but good job on the bad ass deal

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
cawb said:
250 for everything yea i know thats why i stated i wouldn't ask no questions either
see no evil
hear no evil
speak no evil........you know what i mean
but good job on the bad ass deal

Thanks bro...i'm loving the monitor it's fricken huge