©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

im a noob and i need help.

james101

Sep 28, 2004
im trying to bring in 6 meals a day at least and lately my appetites been so low and i wasn't able to bring in 4 good full meal(not including shakes). so instead i kept chugging protein shakes......is it ok to do that?
my 2nd question is......whats the significant factor about salad...? everyone is telling me eat alot of salad because of fiber? so what does it exactly do for your body and what do i benefit from it? i think it would be easier for me to eat it, if i know how im benefiting.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
What are you trying to do? If you're trying to bulk up, get some weight gainer or some meal replacement drinks to have with some real food if you're having a hard time eating, you should eat every 2-3 hours. Check out The bulking diet by heavy at the top of this section. As far as salad goes, it fills you up without giving you much calories, counterproductive to bulking in my mind. If fiber is what you're looking for, whole wheats, bread, pasta, they have fiber and the complex carbs you need.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
james101 said:
im trying to bring in 6 meals a day at least and lately my appetites been so low and i wasn't able to bring in 4 good full meal(not including shakes). so instead i kept chugging protein shakes......is it ok to do that?

From what it sounds like "all" your meals are big meals. Try chopping them up into a few small one's and a few big one's. My big meals are obvioulsy breakfast, lunch, and especially dinner. I also use a weight gainer because sometimes i don't get all my calories. I take it spread out in my day. Make sure it doesn't have alot of excess garbage in it if your going to use them.