©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My wife

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
This is funny. My wife knows I am starting another cycle with test p and e soon and she bought a jumbo bottle of KY. I think she figured out the positive libido side effect!!!!

I have the coolest wife. My first wife sucked....That is for sure. She gave it up daily until we got married, then nothing. We didn't last too long for other reasons.

As far as my current wife, We have been together for 5 years and married for 2. She is the most supportive and understanding person, AND SHE DOESNT CARE FOR FOREPLAY EITHER!!!!!!!! The closest thing to foreplay for her is giving me head!!!!!

Don't be jealous.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
that's awesome bro, the first one slept with you everyday then what happened when you got married? I had one like that too, we didn't get married but she got really fridged about a year into the relationship and it sucked.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
We celebrated our 8th year on June 13th. My wife is the same. She does everything for me when she was here. She even gave me my glute injections.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
ORACLE said:
We celebrated our 8th year on June 13th. My wife is the same. She does everything for me when she was here. She even gave me my glute injections.

One time i was having a hard time with my glute injection. I kept drawing blood and I was getting nervous and shaking. She did come in to help me out, but chickened-out. Oh well. She is still great.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I talk to guys I work with all the time about this. It is a form of false advertising and entrapment. When your girlfriend gives it up daily when you are dating, she is insinuating that if you marry her, this is what our lives will be like.

I think it should be grounds for divorce.

The other thing I hear guys complain about is a wife who says, "why is it that evertime we cuddle, it has to lead to sex?"

If she really loves you, what is wrong if every time you touch it leads to sex? Is she inferring that she doesn't benefit in any way from it and you are the only one getting anything out of it?

Again, that should be grounds for sex counsleing or divorce.
If she really hates sex that much, there is someone else out there who absolutely loves it.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
DragonRider said:
I talk to guys I work with all the time about this. It is a form of false advertising and entrapment. When your girlfriend gives it up daily when you are dating, she is insinuating that if you marry her, this is what our lives will be like.

I think it should be grounds for divorce.

The other thing I hear guys complain about is a wife who says, "why is it that evertime we cuddle, it has to lead to sex?"

If she really loves you, what is wrong if every time you touch it leads to sex? Is she inferring that she doesn't benefit in any way from it and you are the only one getting anything out of it?

Again, that should be grounds for sex counsleing or divorce.
If she really hates sex that much, there is someone else out there who absolutely loves it.

That was my theory too. My first wife threw such a fit about sex that I found a better one. Everytime I touch my current wife, it always leads to a good romp. We are pretty open about it too. Doesn't matter who is over, or if the boys are awake or anything else. We just close the door and lock it. Turn up the music etc....

I don't like that cuddling crap. My form of cuddling is grabbing my wife's tits.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'm 21, girls my age are so damn horny you don't even have to try, all you got to do is say "did I mention I have a PENIS" and it's good to go.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
steve0085 said:
I'm 21, girls my age are so damn horny you don't even have to try, all you got to do is say "did I mention I have a PENIS" and it's good to go.

That was true for all of us at 21. Trust me, many of those girls have a huge change of heart after marriage.
And it all seems to revolve around sex. For example, has it ever dawned on anyone that the reason a girl goes from Victoria's Secret material to "I can't lose this pregnancy weight" is because she doesn't want to be thought of as a sex object anymore?
Here is how you check this theory out. Watch how quickly an overweight married woman can lose weight after a divorce and she is on the make for a new man.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
screw all of you. my wife dosen't like to give it up that often. I really work at it. but at least my arms get more of a workout performing solo.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
screw all of you. my wife dosen't like to give it up that often. I really work at it. but at least my arms get more of a workout performing solo.

That is bullshit man. When I am dating a chick, it only takes ONCE for her to make some excuse as to why we shouldn't have sex and it's OFF COMPLETELY. You have to wake up and realize that you have to nip that shit in the bud. Let me say this to all of my Anasci bros - we are more than just men - we are big, monstrous, animals who are far from the ordinary man. We cannot waste our time with prissy little no-sex-drive-having-kiddy-bitches who don't want to give us what we want. We are kings. We don't bust nuts when some chick allows us to bust nuts. WE GRACIOUSLY ALLOW A CHOSEN FEW OF THEIR LUCKY ASSES TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY THE ACT OF US BUSTING NUTS ON THEIR FUCKING FACES WHENEVER AND WHEREVER WE FEEL LIKE DOING IT.
I don't know about you guys but when it come to women, this is MY world....and your ass is lucky to be a part of it.

Last edited:

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
it might have something to do with my age but ive been dating a 31 year old lately (im 20) and she doesnt quit. shes one of those "i want you to feel good" kind of girls so shes really free with the head. phenomenal head i might add. i dont say this to brag, when we arent screwing around anymore im gonna be on this site complaining about how i "used to" have a chick who gave awesome head.
she said that while she was married it was like living with a roommate. she got on the subject of sex about how it was cool we were both in our prime and all and then went on to say that she didnt really have much libido. even is she's lying, its cool to know she wants me to think she thinks im the man.

anyone know who the Carolina Cobra's were? she was on their dance team, the Snake Charmers. wanna talk about a girl who hits the damn gym a lot...

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
imdaman1 said:
That is bullshit man. When I am dating a chick, it only takes ONCE for her to make some excuse as to why we shouldn't have sex and it's OFF COMPLETELY. You have to wake up and realize that you have to nip that shit in the bud. Let me say this to all of my Anasci bros - we are more than just men - we are big, monstrous, animals who are far from the ordinary man. We cannot waste our time with prissy little no-sex-drive-having-kiddy-bitches who don't want to give us what we want. We are kings. We don't bust nuts when some chick allows us to bust nuts. WE GRACIOUSLY ALLOW A CHOSEN FEW OF THEIR LUCKY ASSES TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY THE ACT OF US BUSTING NUTS ON THEIR FUCKING FACES WHENEVER AND WHEREVER WE FEEL LIKE DOING IT.
I don't know about you guys but when it come to women, this is MY world....and your ass is lucky to be a part of it.
WOW Man.

snap,snap...you go girl! j/k

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Gee,I just got married June 28th to my high school/college sweety who gave it up to me when she was in college....The point is this.....She has this shit eating grin every time I do her......It's my pile driving ass she loves.....I'll guarantee she's never been banged like that before....Now last nite was the first time she finished me off..a la head..she had cum all over the fucking place,side of her head all over me,the fucking bed..who knows probably on the fucking ceiling too...She's never given head to anyone before and admitted last nite that it was exciting to her watching me quiver and shake....She's got to learn how to catch and spit or simply swallow...

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
imdaman1 said:
i second that motion ... you fucken rock daman :bj: :cum: